𝐗

𝙺𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hello"

"Kasiyah."

"Yeah that's me? Guys be quiet back there." she said to the kids in the back.

They were all in the car currently on their way to see Kasiyah's mom.

"It's Tremani."

"How did you get my number?"

"Kasiyah that don't matter, I need you to call my friend."

"Wait what, it does matter Tremani."

"Ok but not now, call this number."

"No. Bye Tremani I'll see you on the weekend."

"Kasiyah just do it."

"Why."

"He's supposed to handle something for me, he's gonna help me get out of here but I can't call him because my CO is on my ass."

"Kasiyah who are you talking to?" asked Kamiyah.

"Who's that?" asked Tremani.

"Hey Kasiyah's friend."

"One of those kids right?"

"Yup, send me the number and leave me alone. bye." and she ended the call.

Kasiyah's phone pinged right when she received a text from Aniyah.

Aniyah <3: I heard mama's cooking , I'm pulling up :)

Kasiyah laughed to herself. Within a few minutes she reached her mothers house. Her mother still lived in the projects, no matter how many times she tried to convince her to move in with her or buy her a new house, her mom would refuse.

Her mom never liked what happened in the hood but she liked to see people grow out of it, she felt proud seeing young boys turn from their bad ways to go do something better with their lives and leaving that to live in an area where it wasn't normal for her just didn't sit right with her.

Quickly, Kasiyah unbuckled her seat belt and went into the back to get all the kids out with their little bags they had in case they needed anything.

"Yall ready?", asked Kasiyah.

"What shall we call you mom?", asked Sekani.

"Kasiyah save me from striking this boy, memaw we call her memaw!", she said pouting her lips.

"How you didn't know that?", asked Pablo.

"Come on guys let's go." as they walked to the front porch they turned there heads to the sound of continuous beeping.

"Aniyah's here!" yelled Kamiyah.

"I see Tamari's dumb ass too!" yelled Sekani.

Kasiyah cut him a side glare like her mama used to give her. In return Sekani held his hands up saying sorry.

Pablo was now hiding behind Kasiyah on the front porch because he didn't know these people. Kasiyah was surprised that her mom hadn't heard all the noise and just opened the door but she figured she was in the far kitchen.

"Pablo it's ok, don't be shy." said Kasiyah prying him from out behind her.

"Pablo you ain't got to worry i'm Auntie Ny Ny." said Aniyah.

A small smile grew on his face but it fell once he saw the mug on Tamari's face. "Aniyah you foul, you didn't even introduce me to my niece?" he said mugging her.