𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Polo g so fine." spoke Aniyah.

"Aniyah you do realise you are in my office with no objective but to disturb me" Kasiyah said slightly laughing.

"Girl please I had to get out of there, Tamari told all the boys in his neighbourhood he'd give them a free cut and it looks like a cookout in there."

"Aw he has such a kind heart."

"I know it's so sweet, he told me he wanted to do it because he wanted to pay back for the damage he caused there in terms of drug."

"Aww Tamari finna make me cry." Kasiyah stopped talking when she heard a knock at her door. "Come in."

"I bought you some food I- oh hi Aniyah." said Sincere walking into her office.

"Hey I'm gonna go." she said walking out the door, mouthing 'call me' with the phone motion to her ear making Kasiyah laugh.

"How you doing?" asked Sincere handing her the food.

"I'm good, I'm surging you know."

"That's good. You got anything to do after this."

"I have to go see this kid called Pablo Thierry and his family."

"How you remember all these kids name?"

"I love what I do so I don't find it hard."

"How was yesterday?"

"It was alright, he's so blunt and rude." said Kasiyah.

"How he rude and in jail?" said Sincere raising his eyebrows.

"Sincere please." laughed Kasiyah.

"Imma leave you be, call me when you get home, ok?" he said walking over to Kasiyah to give her a hug.

"Ok byee and thank you for the food." she said hugging him.

"No problem." he said walking out of the room.

Kasiyah was relieved that she had someone like Sincere to talk to. Although they seemed to be talking as if they were in a relationship they did give each other bestie vibes only.

Kasiyah organised the last bits of Pablo's file and just tried to remember all that went on in his household. Pablo was four years old and lived with his mother and father. He had an older sister but she no longer lives with them, she does go and visit often though.

Pablo hated his home, when he was younger it would be a joyous experience but as he grew older his parents would take advantage of him and would treat him in a bad way.

Kasiyah snapped out of her thoughts when her door opened, "Girl what went down?" said Aniyah peeping through the cracked door.

"Aniyah I thought you left" said Kasiyah laughing.

"Girl please, I stayed because I knew yo ass wouldn't call me back to tell me what went down." she said.

"Too late, I gotta go, I'll call you don't worry." replied Kasiyah.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Would you like some water?"

"No thank you." replied Kasiyah as she observed the house. It almost looked staged.

Pablo sat in the corner of the living room, 'playing' with his toys effortlessly, without any interest.