𝐕𝐈

𝙺𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Dear Kasiyah,
It was horrific having to meet you. Didn't like it one bit so don't come back. And if you do come back don't come back in that tight ass dress before all the other officers start eyeing your shit. I don't know why I still have to write these letters when we already see each other but I know it won't last long.

P.S if you want some outfit inspo I can give you my momma's address she got some tough ass robes you could wear to cover up allat.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So what happened?" asked Aniyah getting excited. Aniyah and Tamari had came over to spend some time with Kamiyah as their shop closed early.

"I went to go see him."

"Mahn stop with this brief shit, say the who what where and when" said Tamari eating a pack of funyums.

"Is he fine?", said Aniyah smiling.

Kasiyah simply nodded as she believed he truly was.

"He's so rude, as in sometimes I wish he would just stop breathing." said Kasiyah.

"Girl we don't death wish the future husband."

"I wanna see him." said Tremani playing with his glock and rearranging it.

"Remind me to not bring him anywhere."sighed Aniyah.

"Put the gun away because I got mines in my draw and I don't want to use it." smiled Kasiyah.

"Ok tell us the tea." said Aniyah.

"So basically I went over there, and he was fine, tattoos, dark skin, waves" Kasiyah's heart warmed at the thought of him. "So I ask him a few questions and he's so blunt and rude."

"Just how you like them." cooed Aniyah.

"I asked what's his favourite thing to do this nigga said to smoke weed and because his CO told me to try get specific answers out if him I told him to think of something more specific and he just said-

"I get the blunt, put weed in it, roll it and smoke it." said Tamari in a duh expression.

"Now how do you know what he said?" asked Kasiyah.

"What else is he supposed to say?" questioned Tamari.

"Ion know some nigga shit like eat pussy" retorted Aniyah.

"I'm not a nigga then, I'm a black man in the united states of America"

"Awww your gay, I'm proud of you."

"Be who you areeee" sang Aniyah like the lady.

"Dont fucking play with me. Continue with your story." said Tamari.

"Anyways I wore a black body con dress and his eyes were all over me, as in observant with every body part and I caught him and he didn't stop."

"He's bold. Tick" said Aniyah ticking an imaginary box.

"Then tell me why after everything he said he would always say my name, I was like why do you keep saying my name and he said 'that's the only thing I like about you.' and I said thank you and he said 'Don't get your hopes up Kasiyah' I mugged him so fast." said Kasiyah imitating his low deep voice.

"He addresses you by your name not bitch. Tick" added Aniyah making Kasiyah roll her eyes playfully.

"And then in today's letter he sent he told me not to wear the dress I wore again and if I needed advice for a fit, to ask him for his mama's address for some of her 'robes', I nearly screamed, why does it bother him anyway" she continued.

"Wants you to meet his mama. Tick"

"So yall are still sending letters to eachother, does he know you have a boyfriend?" Asked Tamari raising his eyebrow.

"Boyfriend who?" asked Kasiyah.

"Boyfriend, me."

"Boy bye."

"Don't act like every time you sing 'When I see You' by Fantasia it isn't about me, I saw you looking at my ig post saying 'I put your picture on my mirror" said Tamari crossing his arms.

"Tamari stop playing" laughed Aniyah.

"I'm just playing" laughed Tamari.

"Let's go to the gas station, I want some snacks." said Aniyah.

"I just have to take care of some files and I'll be ready."

Kasiyah was drained after yesterday's interview. Luckily Denise understood and let her have the day of but with a stern warning to be back tomorrow.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey Manny."

"Hi Kasiyah, how's your mama?" he asked. Truth is, Manny had a big crush on Kasiyah's mother. Kasiyah hadn't seen her mother for a month but it was coming up to her monthly visit and she was excited.

"Don't you worry, I'll let her know you've been asking about her." she said knowing she was fronting.

"Kasiyah don't play with me, I know how you kids get down, always say you gon tell your parents but when they walk in they act like I ain't never asked how they was.", sighed Manny.

"I promise." she said knowing this time she would actually tell her mother.

"Girl bye, take your shit and go."

"Thank you mannyyyy" she said when she felt herself bump into what felt like a bulky body.

"Ay Watch where your going" He said slightly mugging Kasiyah.

"Pft sorry" she said sarcastically and walked out to her car.

"Did you bring my drink?" yelled Tamari with his head outside of the window.

"Yeah it's right-

"Ayo say! Sincere is that you?" yelled Tamari coming out of the car.

Out of curiosity, Kasiyah looked back to see who he was talking to and seen it was the guy who bumped into her.

"My nigga TK!" he said dapping Tamari.

Aniyah came running out passing Kasiyah saying, "Oooo he's fine", "TK?" she asked in confusion right after.

"This nigga had the whole block screaming his name talm bout TK, I WANT MY WEED TODAY!" he chuckled.

"Mahn stop it." laughed Tamari, "Niggas know how I got down."

Kasiyah just stared at Sincere admiring his features, he looked exactly like Murda, in terms of features, but they were two completely different people.

Annoyed that Tamari was taking too long, Kasiyah walked off to her car and felt the presence of somebody chasing after her. Aniyah and Tremani had went into the gas station to ask Manny if they could get whatever they wanted for a week to feed some of the homeless people, leaving her with the only assumption that it was Sincere behind her.

"Yes." she said stopping with her back faced at him and turning around slowly.

"How you know I was behind you?"

"Make it quick", clearly Murda's attitude had been rubbing off on her as she was now less patient when it came to people speaking to her about the unnecessary.

"What's your name?" he asked walking over to her.

"Kasiyah."

"Give me your phone please, I need to call my homeboy"

Kasiyah reluctantly handed him her phone simply because he said please. He walked closer over to her with him only inches away from her. He was looking over her standing at 6ft 3 and she was 5ft 9.

"Yo ass better answer when I text you." he said leaning over slipping her phone into the back pocket of her jeans.

"And smile, ion know why you looks so aggy." he said lifting up her chin making her roll her eyes as a small smile crept onto her face.