𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝙺𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚎𝚍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Dear Kasiyah,
I thought I told you not to reply, it's cool tho. My CO says imma have to meet you soon which i highly doubt will happen. You are one rude girl i'll tell you that and that's why ion wanna get to know you so in return don't ask me dumb questions about myself. My CO is also making me fill out some points at the end of this letter because i'm being brief but she don't know shit.

How are you feeling: I am feeling feelings.

What did you do today: I minded my business something yall should do.

What do you hope to learn/gain from these paper sessions:

What do you think lead you to the position you are in: Fuck 12.

It had been a few weeks since she sent her letter and she finally received a reply. Not exactly the one she expected but because she was being rude she knew that he would be too.

Kasiyah was good at observing people and she could tell that Murda was a very nonchalant person. Regardless of his rudeness she would still make the effort to reply to his letters and get to know him as it was her job.

"Kamiyah! Stop bossing your brother around.", said Kasiyah. She had them over this weekend because their dad was going to a wedding as he said. Because of the close bond she had grown with the family they seen her as more of an auntie than a social worker.

"Right, tell her Kasiyah, I swear she's crazy" he mubmbled.

"What you say" hollered Kamiyah. She was only 5 but she had an attitude. Sekani stayed silent.

"Yeah I though a boy who was born one minute after me said sum", she laughed.

"Girl you are a handful, Sekani don't you worry your time will come. Alright yall come sit at the table we need to talk." she said grabbing their file and a pen.

She decided that she would reply to Murda's letter after she was done speaking to Kamiyah and Sekani. This was a normal procedure that occurred every 2 weeks. They would all sit down at her table and discuss their feelings so that Kamiyah and Sekani would know they are not alone and had someone to talk to.

"This the feelings talk again.", huffed Sekani.

"Yes again." said Kasiyah.

"I refuse to take part." spoke Kamiyah.

"We can listen to some nbayoung boy right after", Kasiyah smiled.

"So my feelings.." said Sekani.

"How is everything at home?"

"It's so fun at daddy's house" smiled Kamiyah.

"I don't like it, at mama's house I could play the play station all day" sighed Sekani.

"You only miss mama's house because she lets you boys do whatever you want" said Kamiyah rolling her eyes.

"Alright but how does your daddy make you feel, is he nice? is he mean? or is he the best?"

"Kasiyah you know imma ride for my daddy he's the best", cheesed Kamiyah making Kasiyah laugh.

"Come back to me when he don't buy me the jordan's I want." smiled Sekani.

"You two are one messy duo, go grab yourselves some juice and watch some tv, we are going to go out soon, I need to go back to my office to collect a few things" Said Kasiyah closing up her folder and walking up her stairs.

As she walked into her room she heard Sekani say, "Girl if you get that remote imma beat you with it." and laughed.

Kasiyah admired their relationship. It reminded her of her and her cousins as she was a single child.

As she ready to leave the house Aniyah called her and she answered.

"Hey miss gurl!"

"Hey"

"Send me your location because I already know you got plans"

"So why do I have to send my location.." she asked confused.

"So right after your plans we go out- gurl did I tell you that Kamare tried cheating on me" she laughed.

"What do you mean tried."

"I mean he had a message in his drafts but never sended that shit" she laughed.

"Tyrone wanna meet me tomorrow so Kamare is literally the least of my worries, like if your gonna cheat at least do it right" Aniyah continued.

"Aniyah fill me in after I do all this, I'll send you my location. Byeee" she said hanging up the phone and sending her location to Aniyah.

"Kamiyah, Sekani let's go", she called. And in they came running as they walked out of her door and into her car.

"Nba youngboy?" asked Kamiyah.

"What song?"

"Lonely Child", she said frowning.

"Girl now you know you ain't no lonely chi- boy let me get into my feels you potato head" Kamiyah said cutting Sekani off.

Laughing, Kasiyah went onto her music app and played the song Kamiyah had requested. She loved being in their company even when they argued, she had often thought about adopting them herself but she believed it would be too much of a pain for their mother and father who would think that she had been plotting to do so all along.

Finally they arrived at her office and were greeted by Denise.

"Hey yall, look at you Sekani you are all grown now" she said reaching to hug him.

Sekani stale faced her as he kept his hands ironed to his sides. Sekani did not like Denise because she had been very forceful during interviews, she never approached him and his sister the way Kasiyah did.

"Oh ok... erm you guys can go ahead and help yourself to the snacks in the kitchen, Kasiyah I need to speak to you."

Within two seconds Kamiyah and Sekani speeded off to the kitchen pushing eachother to get there first.

"Hi Denise, is there something wrong."

"No, just take a seat please." at these words her heart began to race.

"I hope all is going well with the letters, you have been a great asset to the team and have helped in making a new sector in our social working environment."

"However yesterday I recieved a call from somebody specifically saying, "Kasiyah is a rude character and she treats me with no respect, in all the letters she has written to me she is rude."

"I'm so sorry Denise but how are you going to believe anyone that has to hear an automated voice before they call anybody because they are in jail." Kasiyah said slight yelling. She grew irritated at Murda for lying on her name especially when she was just trying to help him.

"Well you are right, indeed I should've asked you first before jumping to conclusions. Kasiyah you are welcome to leave I will see you tomorrow." she said smiling.

Kasiyah rolled her eyes and hollered at Kamiyah and Sekani to get up from their seat so they could get in the car.

"Is everything ok?" asked Sekani.

"You know if somebody hurting your feelings you can talk to us just like you let us talk to you" said Kamiyah in a soft voice.

"I'm fine don't you worry. I'm gonna drop yall off at your dads house but do yall want ice cream?" replied Kasiyah.

"Yessss!", Kamiyah screamed.

"You know if mama was here she would of beat yo ass screaming in somebody else is damn car you do way too much."

"Kasiyah please get your friend" she yelled in response. Kasiyah just filled her car with her music.