𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

promise I'll be alright

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Help yourselves to some Kool Aid." said Kasiyah's mom.

They had been invited over for dinner at her moms house hours before and they couldn't turn it down.

HOURS BEFORE...

"What an I supposed to wear?" asked Tremani's

"A clown suit."

"Don't fucking play with me."  Kasiyah's smile turned into a frown as she heard him swear but she was getting used to it, she just didn't want the kids to hear ur all the time.

"You mad? I'm sorry." he voiced clearly concerned about her feelings.

"Nah im fine, just find something to wear and quick." she watched him pick through all his clothes and take them into the bathroom.

Within thirty minutes she was done with her outfit, she sported a white bodysuit with a brown checkered shirt with her khaki yeezy slides. She then went to get Kamiyah ready. Although Kamiyah never liked any help she just helped pick her outfit. She chose a matching white set of a shirt and shorts with her favourite light pink shoes.

When all done with Kamiyah she realised they were running out of time so she went into the boys' room to get them ready and found Tremani putting on Pablo's shoes. "Sekani you ready?" he asked him still fixing Pablo's shoes. Watching it all happen made Kasiyah smile.

"Hi Kasiyah." smiled Pablo.

"Awwww look at my boys matching an all." she cooed. Sekani and Pablo wore a white tee with black jeans both different designed. On their feet one wore air forces and the other wore jordans.

"Last one to get downstairs has a fat ass." exclaimed Sekani. And it took a minute for Kasiyah to process what he said but it was too late.

"That lil nigga bad."

Kasiyah was lost in his image, as he sported black jeans with a white shirt that fitted him in all the right places. His silver chains complimented his skin as his earring glistened on his ear. His white air forces sat on his feet, it was clear he wanted all the boys to match. Tremani's cut was clean and he surely looked fine.

Vice versa, Tremani stared all over her, he admired her eyes, and her hair was laid. He watched her try to avoid eye contact and decided to break the silence.

"You look beautiful Kasiyah."

"Stop playing."

"I'm not though, you look really good." he said eyeing her.

"Thank you Tremani, I must say you look rather fine yourself." she said slightly laughing.

"You ain't never got to tell a nigga, been knew baby." he said boosting his ego.

"You ain't never got to tell a nigga, been knew baby", she mimicked.

"I was just playing, thank you girl." he said licking his lips.

"We need to stop at the store before we go." she said rolling her eyes as she walked off. From behind Tremani watched as she swayed her hips and left the room.

He liked her aura and the way she handled her self was attractive but he never knew when it was the right time to make a move but Kasiyah was just waiting for him.

Once they all got into the car they drove to walmart. Kasiyah wanted to get a few drinks and some other stuff her mom told her to bring over, Kamiyah didn't want to stay in the car so they all came out and went strolling through the ailes.