𝐗𝐗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Noooo my baby, Kamiyah stay awake ok!." cried Kasiyah.

Kamiyah was in and out of consciousness blinking very slowly. "Give her space to breathe yall all over her mahn." stressed Tremani.

Pablo and Sekani were confused but in tears because they could see Kamiyah was in sever pain, their heads was all in her face so they moved.

Minutes before the shots had stopped they all crammed into the car, Latisha came up in her own car.

"I need to call Aniyah." muttered Kasiyah in the front seat pushing herself to the edge of the car.

"Hello." replied Aniyah.

"Aniyah, they shot Kamiyah they shot her." she cried breaking down.

"They what!" she yelled.

"Kasiyah take deep breathes ok I'll see you at the hospital." she said ending the call.

The truth is that no one knew who shot Kamiyah let alone the house, Kasiyah couldn't help but think about what would happen if it was just her mother in the house.

"You got to stay calm mama, the kids won't stay calm if they see you crying." he said placing his hand on her thigh.

"Yeah." she muttered taking his hand off her thigh. "Probably because of you but we'll save that conversation for another day." she mumbled.

"Kasiyah she's closing her eyes." weeped Pablo's "Open your eyes Mimi, you always tell me off for having my eyes closed when we do all nighters now show us how it's done." Pablo pep talked, only for her eyes to open to a small degree.

"This'll help." whispered Sekani. "Wake yo ass up boiii." he said lightly smacking her cheek causing Kamiyah to let out the meanest mug.

"Wait till I'm well." she groggily threatened.

"Kamiyah she just spoke." Pablo yelled with hope in his voice.

"Don't worry yall, she'll be fine ok, you know how strong she is." she reassured them.

She sat in the front but she held hands with Kamiyah from the back by reaching her arm over. She was starting to get cold and loosen her grip.

"How long till we get to the hospital."

"Ten minutes but I'll make it two." replied Tremani with his face concentrated on the road, he was mad as hell and Kasiyah could tell.

"Put your seatbelt on." whispered Sekani to Pablo.

"Yall c-clearly ain't watched fast and furious." Kamiyah spoke weakly.

"Excuse me but we would've if you didn't watch tv all day." smartly replied Pablo.

"Don't get smart with me." warned Kamiyah.

"That girl still herself even when she's shot in the stomach and leg." silently laughed Kasiyah.

Tremani didn't crack a smile at all, his head was all over the place, with what he'd do next to Tamari and who the fuck shot his little one Kamiyah.

"She's not speaking anymore." seeped Sekani. Time was running out.

"We're here." he said removing his seatbelt and getting out of the car, he went over to Kasiyah's side to open the door for her and rushed to the back to carry Kamiyah.

"I'm right behind yall give me the kids." hollered Latisha from her car, she sped too, this was her grand babies that were in danger.

Kasiyah kissed the two boys goodbye and ushered them to the car, she trudged across the pavement trying to catch up to Tremani but he was long gone.

"Yall need to sort her out right now." Tremani said to the nurse in the hallway but she just stood still.

"What are yall staring at get a fucking doctor, this my baby girl's life yall playing with." he warned.

"I need a hospital bed right now a young african american female with fatal gun shot wounds. Her name?"

"Kamiyah."

"Sir we need the full name."

"What do they need?" asked Kasiyah rushing into the hospital.

"Her full name."

"Kamiyah Wright." she simply replied.

"And I presume you are the father? If not we'd like your name."

"Tremani Wright."

"So she's your sister?" asked the doctor. Kamiyah had long gone with another nurse into the auditorium where they'd perform a surgery to get the bullets out.

"How are yall spelling this shit because we have ancestry websites for a reason we didn't come here to find family members." Tremani said furrowing his brows.

"I- I don't understand, w r i g h t?" asked Kasiyah.

"That's how you spell my name, not Kamiyah's"

"That's your family boi." chimed in Aniyah from her seat, she was busy reading one of the leaflets on offer at the hospital.

"Shut the fuck up, since you so worried about starting one, worry about that." he mugged glaring at the leaflet that gave information on becoming fertile.

"To save you from confusion we can conduct a DNA test?" offered the doctor.

"Go ahead, ain't going to change the fact that I love and care for Kamiyah." He said truthfully, slumping in his seat.

"Do it please and thanks." reassured Kasiyah.

It was 11pm and they were all tired, Aniyah, Lasiyah and Tremani sat in silence as the hospital's visit area started to empty itself.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Is this the parent of Kamiyah Wright."

"Yes her father."

"We are going to need you to come down to the hospital, Kamiyah has been shot twice and is now recieveing surgery."

"Imma be there."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Where is she?" asked Keith.

"Yall better show me where my niece at and you better do it now."

"Excuse me sir but you need to reduce your volume she is currently in surg-

"I don't care if I have to watch the surgery happen, I done seen all the episodes of greys anatomy known to man." rambled Uncle Keem.

Kamiyah's father, Keith, was furious when he got the call, he was with his brother so they both came down to the hospital within seconds.

From the seats Tremani mugged the guys, they were making too much noise and he wasn't feeling it at all.

"Hey." Kasiyah softly spoke, she knew she'd be facing a lot of questions.

"Well if it isn't mrs "Imma take your kids just to get one of them shot." said Uncle Keem.

"Cool on her bruh, I approve of her being their guardian."

"Sorry, I'm sorry." she muttered too ashamed to speak, Keith entrusted her with his kids and she ruined that trust.

Aniyah and Tremani stood from their seat to go and see what was going on.

"Ayo ain't that your lil nigga." asked Uncle Keem tapping Keith's shoulder so he could pay attention.

"Who the fuck you talm bout." sized up Tremani, he had no clue who they were. Kasiyah glared at him and he knew to shut up, he was doing way too much talking for her liking.

"Tremani Wright, my first son, the creation of a real nigga." gassed Keith.

"Aint no way boi, ain't no fucking way."