𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

it's the pretty boys versus the petty boys.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You don't like her do you?" said Kamare

"No she took my brother away from me." replied Asia.

"Then call the police."

"What."

"Call the police."

"And say what Kamare."

"Give an anonymous tip and say there's cocaine in her house."

"I can't do that where will Pablo stay?"

"You want your brother so bad, call the police and he'll be with you."

Kamare was delusional, he had Asia wrapped right around his finger but she was too dumb to realise. Yes she wanted her brother back but not like this. The only reason she would call the police is because she strongly disliked Kasiyah and Tremani.

Kamare handed her the phone with the number already dialled in. And within two minutes the call ended abruptly with police cars being sent over to her house.

"Didn't hurt after all."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Don't open that door." said Tremani

Their attention turned to the back door when Kamiyah, Sekani and Pablo ran into the living room with Kasiyah's mom, she was in a rush so she left.

"Hey yall, go put your bags upstairs." said Kasiyah smiling weakly.

Tremani dapped up the kids and gave them hug, then they left to go put their stuff away. He was now putting the kids in danger and he was not feeling it at all, from the distance sirens sounded. Tamari pounded on the door for the last time and voiced, "oh shit." before he ran of the complex.

"Well he's gone now, do you want to tell me what's going on."

"Kasiyahhhhh the police are outside." shouted Sekani running down the stairs in his pyjamas.

A light knock on the door made everybody stay still as everybody looked towards Tremani for some closure.

Tremani had no idea as to why the police were there he only knew so much about Tamari and that didn't seem like the main issue right now so he walked over to the door and was met with five officers at the door.

"How may I help you?" he asked.

"We have a warrant to search the home of Kasiyah Reed."

"Did you say you have the key?" asked Tremani.

"Sir we ask that you move out of the way so we can conduct our search."

"I never heard yall out the word key in your sentence so no key no entrance thank you." he said slamming the door shut. "Weird asses." he mumbled.

"Tremani what do they want?"

"Right, we gon play find the parcel there's something in this house that the police are so concerned about. If you find something shout me."