𝐗𝐈

𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tremani stood up from his bench with Herb and went to the phone because he apparently had someone calling for him. Time went by and nothing new happens he just couldn't wait to be release from this place.

"Yes."

"This shit deep bro."

"What do you mean." he said trying to stay calm.

"Some girl bought your barber store months ago and the landlord only wants to tell me now."

"Ok after that.."

"The guy we want co owns the store Tremani."

"Imma call you later."

Tremani grew irritated at the news and went straight to his cells to laid on his bed. He opened a barber store a year ago, it was booming with many customers but when he got locked up he had no intel on the shop or what was going in there. It was only recently that he got a hold of his boy Jude's number.

After laying on his bed for a few minutes Herb came through to his cell to check up on him.

"Murda you good?"

"Yeah Herb."

"What you gonna do when you get out of here?"

"Ion knkw Herb you tell me what you finna do."

"Me and you going to get some damn food, because this shit worse than what they used to serve at the cafeteria." he said disgusted by the thought of the food.

"I'm gonna get out of here and go see my bitch." said Tremani chuckling.

"Your what? Ay say Tremani got a wife!" he semi yelled laughing.

"Cut that shit out, she ain't nobody's wife, she a lil sum sum."

"What's her name, don't tell me she one of them bitches like Asia the officer, her ass was weird as hell."

"Ion even know her name.", laughed Tremani.

"Nigga I know you lying." said Herb.

"Well then you don't know shit." replied

"For real though, Tremani I want to go back to school, I want to get a degree."

"You still young? 20 right? Go do that shit."

"I don't know where to start but Imma try for sho." he said smiling.

"Imma put you on." said Tremani. Tremani wanted to see his team win. "I need to go use the phone." he said getting off his bunk, receiving head nods from men.

Tremani was getting frustrated it was getting closer to his release date and the streets had been a little bit to quiet. As much as he hated to admit, he wanted to go and have his session with Kasiyah .

Kasiyah allowed him to have a peace of mind and to escape reality and he enjoyed that.

The jail was bustling with many men talking and a few fights breaking out here and there making Tremani and Herb shake their heads in disgust. Tremani knew he would miss the jail even if he didn't want to be there.

There were just some things that you can't forget about experiences like this. Being locked away from the world, to think was hard but having other men that you could crack up jokes with and talked too weakened the pain of being in the prison.

"Waddup I just spoke to you right now." said Jude.

"I'm calm now tell me what you was saying again."