Chapter 16

Target 150 votes. Next update will be after reaching target.

*************************************

Recap: Vikram made her favourite food and fed her.

-----------------------------------------------------

Vikram fed her the mushroom pasta and blueberry pie. She felt so happy to see this gesture from vikram. After feeding he saw her tired face and told her rest for sometime. He lifted her in bridal style and took her to their room and placed her in bed. He sat next to her and caressed her hair .

V: I m sorry Sana for not taking care of you for this long.

Sana sat and laid her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her caressing her  hair. There was a silence and Vikram felt his shirt getting wet. He lifted her head and saw her crying and tears rolled his cheeks seeing her vulnerable.

V: Sana . What happened?

S: nothing Vikram. 

V: why are you crying then?

S: I often dreamt of being with you like this. When I came to know that I was pregnant I wanted to hug you and shout to the world that how much I love you.

V: Cupped her face and placed his forehead on hers. I m sorry ma. I know how you were hurt. Pls punish me. I couldn't get out of guilt.

S: Vikram lets forget the bitter fast. It only haunts and spoils our happy life. We will get together to forget it ok. I won't cry anymore.

V: Sorry ma. Yes we will be happy together.

Listening to the most beautiful soothing music of his heartbeat she dozed off.. Vikram made her lay on the bed and covered her with duvet. He sat admiring her for a long time. All the events flashed in his mind. He moved to his study. He knew that the game hasn't come to an end. All his thoughts were to trace the person who helped priyanka. May be that's the reason he let her run for her life. Now he knew that Priyanka who wouldn't be quite and he has to keep Sana safe. By now Sana's mobile started ringing "Unkown calling" and Vikram connected the call.

V: ..............

U: Hello Mr. Vikram. How are you?

V: Who are you?

U: ha ha ha ha. I m your well wisher.

V: Damn it. I kill you

U: do you know me? You cannot know me unless I decided to reveal my identity.

V: You will know me soon.

U: How is your loveable wife Sana?

V: Don't you dare to take her name.

V: Cool Mr. Vikram. Don't you want to know why I called you?

V: I don't have time for your nonsense.

U: Arghhhhhh.... Vikram why are you so dumb? Don't you think that still I can ruin your life?

V: you b******. 

U: ha ha ha ha. Fine man. Let me give clue. Take care of Sana.

V: you scoundrel . Don't you dare to even think of her. I can show you the worst of your life.

U: ha ha ha ha ha. Let's see brother. Game is on.

The Unknown man cuts the call. Vikram threw the phone in frustration. 

Vikram: My Sana has suffered a lot already because of me. I can't let her suffer anymore. I will do whatever to keep her safe and happy. I can't loose her she is my life. I will not hesitate to kill anyone who dares to touch her.