Chapter 37

Recap: Vikram planned to fly London for the new project deal.

**************

Vikram and Pugazh reached his office and informed sharath to arrange for the staff meet. As soon as the staffs assembled in the conference hall, Vikram and Pugazh walked in and vikram addressed them.

V: Good morning team.... Let me be short... He is Mr. Pugazh, our newly appointed Managing Director of Vikram group of companies. I hope you will all have a nice time woring under him. Pugazh will be reporting only to me....

Pugazh looked at vikram........

V: thats for the day you can carry on..

Everybody wished Pugazh and left the hall and Vikram and Pugazh reached vikram's cabin.

Pu: Yenda ippo indha vela?

V: Yen enakkaga seiya mattiya?

Pu: Appadi illa... sudden ah edhukku ?

V: Karanam irukku... Unakku cabin allot panna solliten....You are joining from today.

Pu: Edho nee solra... 

V: Nee seiya vendiya vela indha file irukku paaru.. Apram puriyum.

Pugazh got the file from Vikram and went through it and turned to Vikram...

Pu: Sirappa seiyalam.

End of the day they returned home and Pavi, Sana and Amma congratulated him. They went on a dinner night to celebrate it.

The next week was busy for Vikram as the team was focused on the presentation for the new project. They had to work on the entire project plan, finance, resources. Nisha being the project team head did the followups with the team. She had to present it to Vikram for further any changes. She was all dressed up in short and tight showing her curves. Her top was a low cut which could show her assets if bent. She made the conference hall ready and was waiting for Vikram. 

Vikram entered the hall followed by Sharath.

V: Ms. Nisha you can start your presentation.

N: Yes sir.... Sharath you can carry on if you have some other work..

Sh: Ok Nisha...

Sharath left the hall and it was only vikram and Nisha in the hall. She soon started the presentation and Vikram was all quite and fixed his gaze on the screen until she finished it. Once she completed she leaned on the table before Vikram.

N: Sir... How was that?

Vikram moved his sight towards the screen and spoke of the corrections to be done...

N: Yeah I will take care Sir.. will finish it with the corrections. Once done will get it to you...

V: No need Ms. Nisha. you can finish it and inform sharath.

N: But why Sir.... It would be better if you could take time to check out the corrections.

V: Well let me try...

N Mv: I will not miss out this chance Vikram.. before sealing this project I will seal you..

Vikram left the conference room and reached his cabin and called sharath.

Sh:  sir....

V: Sharath follow Nisha.... you got it?

Sh: .. understood. sir

V: Once she finish the presentation check it out by yourself and get it to me securely.

Sh: Sure sir.. I will