Chapter 39

Recap: Vikram's presentation was done by AV companies.

********************

Nisha: What shall we do now?

V: Let's quit.....

N: But sir ....... What do we say the committee ?

V: ha ha ha...

The Emcee next announced Vikram goup of companies....

V: Sharath go ahead...

Sh: Yes sir... 

Sharath took over the mic.

Sh: Good morning everyone... I m glad to invite our new Business head Mrs. Pavithra to do the presenation.

Pavithra walked in style dressed in a perfect white shirt and black blazer and black pant. Her hairs were waving free and she reached the podium.

Pa: Good morning Ladies and gentlemen..she gave a warm smile towards Vikram and Pugazh. They raised their thumbs to her and she started her presenation from her laptop. Her voice echoed the room with ultimate confidence and her every data presented was jawdropping for everyone. She was cool and casual in he work.

Everybody admired her attitude and now they got to know that they had no need to wait for the results. she finished the presenation and thanked everyone and returned to the table were Vikram and team was seated.

Pa:Anna how was it?

V: you ruled the day. Congrats.

Until now Nisha was looking at her with mouth open came to reality only after Sharath shok her to leave for the lunch. Her gaze was constantly on Pavithra and her style and attitude.

Everybody gathered at the lunch meet.

N: Sir when did you got ready with the presentation?

V: Are you asking when or why ?

N: No sir... I m surprised with your move...

V: How was the presentation?

N: Excellent... We will definitely bag the project.. but how did you know that AV companies will present our ideas?

V: Let's discuss once we are back in office.

N: Ok sir

V: Sharath did you follow up for the party?

Sh: Yes sir... All done..

V: good.

Pavithra moved to get her dessert when Akash came next to her.

A: Hello Ms. Beauty... You look exquisite in this attire...

Pa: Thank you Mr....

A: Akash Viswanath....

Pa: Ohh so you were the one who stole our project...

A: If I want something I will get it by any means....

Pa: That's not my style...nor my boss style

A: How about a coffee date?

Pugazh came and held her by waist....

Pa: Darling what are you doing here?

Pu: Just came to get dessert mama..by the way Mr. Akash meet my husband Mr. Pugazh.

She winked at Pugazh and he gave her an air kiss and they returned to their table.

Vikram came towards him