Chapter 47

Recap: Vikram arrived at the head quarters of Sana groups.

******************

The reporters were waiting with eyes hooked on the entrance of the building to get any click of the people those who could hit the headlines for next couple days. The entire business clan were eager and fixated their eyes on the TV to get the news which is going to hit the sharemarket at great level for them. They knew if Akash takes over the share of Sana groups will fall destructively paving way for their share to grow in abundance not more than vikram groups. Vikram and Sana groups were ruling the industry across the country and also overseas. 

It was 1 hours since Vikram entered and there was no news for the reporters who were hungry to grab their piece of news. All of sudden they saw Akash storming out of the building and getting into his car. They rushed towards the car to stop and get the news from him.

Akash's driver could not move an inch of the vehicle beyond the reporters. Akash was annoyed and he told his security to clear of the way for him. But nothing worked and frustrated himself got down from the car only to be dumped with questions from them. He was too annoyed and raised voice them which was another high dosage news for them. The news went live that Akash was rude to the reporters.

2 hours before:

Vikram entered the conference hall with Sharath. He was connected with Pugazh via call. 

Every board members stood up at the entry of the king. He took the front seat  simply glaring at Akash.

A: Mr. Vikram you are not welcomed here.

V: But I m suppose to witness the new CEO of the business empire of my Father in law. So none could stop me. Isn't it?

A: Fine you can sit back and enjoy my day

V: go ahead.

A: Gentlemen so you are clear with the papers given to you. hope you don't have any doubts in those.

V: what papers shall i have a look into it.

Akash sighed his PA to give him a copy.

Vikram went through the papers.

V: So my father in law has given you the rights to take his position of CEO in his absence ?

A: Thats what the paper says.

Vikram was laughing 

A: Shut up Vikram . I don't have time for your acts. Now leave and let me do my work.

V: Your work.. I m wondering howcome Mr. Krishnan that is my father in law gave you the rights to take the position of CEO of Sana groups.

A: His business and he has the right to appoint anyone as per his wish and he wanted me to take his business. May be he didn't trust his son in law.

V: Is it.. How can he give the business to you when he himself is just an employee not the owner.

There was a commotion in the hall hearing from vikram.

A: what nonsense the nation knows that he is the king of the Sana groups and you better stop your blabbering.

V: Stay out men.. you waste most of my time.

Vikram came to the centre and moved Akash aside and started to address the members.

V: Gentlemen Mr. Krishnan was just an employee in Sana groups. He worked as a CEO and he is not the owner.