Chapter 12

Thank you all for the 100 votes. Here is the next update. Pls give your rotten eggs and tomatoes in comments. Author escape. but remember " Everything will be ok in the end. If its not ok then its not the end"

************************************************************

Recap: Sahana confess her feelings to her friends whereas Priyanka gets frustrated on hearing it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Into the story:

Sahana, Rakshat and Samrat got in the car and waited for Priyanka. Lost in the thoughts of Vikram and the chain Priyanka walked slowly towards the car but when she saw Vikram also leaving at the same time her gaze was on him constantly. Sana looked in the direction of Priya's gaze and found Vikram standing by his car. Casually vikram too saw Priyanka and both exchanged a smile which was also seen by Sana. She was completely broken by this sudden change of Priya and her behaviour. she kept quite and wanted to speak to her alone about this.

They reached home and Sana left to her room without speaking to anyone saying she had headache. Later at the night once everyone left to the respective rooms Sana walked to Priya to talk to her but she was shocked to see her having Vikram's photo and kissing and speaking to the photo  " Vikram I will get you by any hook and crook".

Sana lost her cool and entered her room and slapped her and left from there.

Vikram's POV:

I reached Taj and the press was perfect without any commotion. But the one question which they asked about love reminded me the feel of the girl dashed on me today.Once the meet was over I started to leave from there but I got call and started walking to the backyard while on call. To my surprise I saw a girl following a firefly. I couldn't see her since it was very dark. My curiousity made me to follow her. 

When she turned and saw me suddenly she took a step back in fear but composed and started to move from there but her leg slipped and she fell on me. I too fell holding her and she was above me. My hands were on her soft, slim bare waist. I could feel the same lavender fragrance. I was mesmerized and didn't want to leave her. I felt warm and my heart beat raised.She tried to get up from me but her chain struck in my blazer chain . She tried to remove but seeing someone walking towards us she unhooked her chain and left it with me and walked away.

 I wanted to see her face so I called but she left. I was on call and once finished I saw the girl returning. I apologized to her and we walked to the light. I was surprised to the see the same girl who I met in temple and orphanage.

 I met her eye to eye thrice today but I didn't get the feel which I had when she  dashed on me in the temple and when she fell on me in the backyard. I also had that overwhelming feel when I moved from her in the orphanage. What type of emotion is this? 

Until I m clear in my feelings and emotions I will have this chain and pendant as a treasure or I will return it if she asks me.

Next Morning at Sana Mansion:

All came to dining for breakfast.

R: thangam how are you now?

S: fine thangam

R: Where is Priya? I didn't see her from morning

Sam: Yes nan kooda pakkala

Sana left from there without having her breakfast. Rakshat followed her to the room.

R: Thangam . Ennada oru mathiriya irukka?

Sana broke down completely and cried over his shoulders.