Chapter 45

P.S: This chapter has violence 

Recap: Sana decides to stay strong and support Vikram

************

V: Sana ma. I have some important meeting. Will return after finishing it.

S: Ok pa. Take care

V: Bye princess. He kissed Sara and Sana's forehead and came to the living room.

Pu: Mapla polama?

V: hmm yes. Pavi you can work from home today

Pa: Seri Anna

Vikram and Pugazh left from  home and called Sharath.

V: Sharath I m on way.

Sh: hmm ok . I m in the spot already.

V: ok then see you.

Vikram and Pugazh reached the old factory in the outskirts of the city. Sharath waited at the entrance of the building and the trio entered inside the factory where Sam and Priyanka were tied. They were out of energy without food and water.

Vikram as soon as he saw Sam barged and hit him blue and black.

V: B***** how dare you kidnap my princess? 

All the guards, Sharath and Pugazh tried to pull him back but none could have the power to hold him back. All his anger and frustration that he held upto the time was erupting as a volcano.

Sa: Leave me... leave me. 

P: Avara vidu .. please avara vidu

V: evara di vidanum.. He stabbed her with a log. I never show my anger towards women but you are not at all a woman. filthy 

Sa: Don't harm her.. Do anything to me .. leave her

V: ohhh avlo love uhhh. disgusting

P: please leave us.. We will not get into your life anymore..please leave us. Akash solli than ellame pannom. Pls enagala vidu.

V: Avlo easy ah vida matten di.. 3 hours yen life la naa feel pannatha alavukku bayam kattitala. En ponnaiye thookura alavukku eppo dhairiyam vandhucho ungala avlo easy kolla matten.

He dragged Sam and dipped his face in water completely as he strugggled to breathe. Everybody tried to stop him but one glare from him made them to step back. He was ferocious. He took out his belt and bet Priyanka non stop. she was screaming out of life.

Sa: Avala vitru please.

V: ohhh sir indha kevalamana jenmathukaga thana idhellam panna appo unakku semmaya oru plan podren.

Oru option tharen... innum konja nerathula andha Akash inga vandhuduvan. So unga moonu perla I can release 2 of them. ippo sollunga whom shall I kill.

Sa: Akash ah konnudu.. leave us

V: appadiya... wait ivalum sollatum..

P: Sam ah konnudu...

Sam looked at her with tears in his eyes...

Sa: Priya ennaya... I love you di..

P: shut up...nee irundhu enna panna pora... 

Sa: Naa ivlo pannadhu ellame unakkaga thana di . Enakku enna kedachudhu idhula

P: So neeya than vandha en pinnadi.. nee than naa enna sonnalum panra sonna.

Sa: Appo you didn't love me?

P: love ah.. there is nothing love in this world. Its all money, life and happiness.