Chapter 56

Recap: Sana held up by akash in Vikram's beach house

*****************

Vikram got into his car and saw his mobile vibrating. He immediately took it and saw the security alert from his beach house.

V: Sharath Sana anga than irukka. Seurity alert vandhu irukku ennoda mobile la. Sana ku anga wireless SOS set up irukku nu theriyum so ava than signal kuduthu irukka. Drive fast. Stop 500 metres before our house. We will walk from there.

Sh: Hmm seri Vikram..

V: Go fast

Rakshat was driving and they stopped 500 metres away from the house. 

Viram opened his dashboard and took his pistol and put in his back of his waist. Sharath, Rakshat and Pugazh also carried their guns and started moving towards the house. They stopped 200 metres away and stopped. 

Sh: Vikram we will go and enter the house in different directions.

V: Hmm ok. Ellarukkum house design already theriyum so be careful. Sana kandippa enga bedroom la than irupa so naan andha direction la poren. But remember I want him alive at any cost. Be safe

They all nodded and started moving and the guards were already waiting around the building. They entered inside climbing the wall and hid themselves to monitor the movements of the people inside the house. They were all connected via call.

Vikram reached the side of the building where his bed room was. The room was in the first floor. 

Sh: Living room la endha movement um illa.

V: Get inside then.

R: Kitchen la andha ponnunga than irukanga.

V: Rakshat lock them there without any noise.

Pu: Garden la yaarum illa. Appo aven first floor than iruppan 

V: He is alert. Namma vandhutom nu kandu pidichu iruppan so avan kandippa bed room la than irupan. Silent ah first floor vaanga. Anga irukka avan aalungala guards vechu clear panunga and stay at the door step and wait for my signal.

They all agreed and reached the first floor silently. Akash's men were guarding the floor. Vikram's guards thrashed them within minutes without any noise. 

Rakshat , Pugazh and Sharath were standing at the doorstep with guns in their hands.

Vikram climed the pipe and reached the balcony of their bed room. He slowly entered the room and saw Akash sitting on the cot with his gun pointed on Sana's head.

A: Welcome Vikram welcome

V: Heyyyy Leave her.

Sana's mouth was tied with cloth

A: Vidradhukka da pudichu vechen

V: Life la periya happu pannita. I m warning you leave her.

A: Actually I can kill you this moment but I will not do that. I want you to die everyday in the thought of having your wife with me. Eppadi majava illa. 

V: don't you dare to think of it.

A: Seri I don't have time to waste with you. I m going on honey moon man. Now comeon call your so called friends inside.

Sharath, Rakshat and Pugazh came inside. Akash stood holding Sana at gun point and moved out of the room and locked them inside. He dragged Sana with him to move out of the house through the back door