Chapter 30

Recap: Vikram and Sana had a romantic memorable night.

********************

Vikram and Sana woke after a nap and got refreshed. Both were in their bath robes as result of saving of water. Sana was about to move to the closet to get changed when vikram stopped her. He gave a bag and asked her to change into it. Sana moved into the closet to change while Vikram got changed in the room and waited for her.

Sana came in the dress Vikram gave her. It was a exquisite purple silk saree with embellished blouse. She came infront of him adjusting her fleets. He was looking at her jawdropping. Her perfect curves, bare waist from saree, her free hair waving in air made him mad at her. She raised her eyebrows at him questioning her looks. He stood still with no reaction. She waved her hands to get his attention. He scratched his eyebrow and winked at her. 

She moved to the dresser and kohled her eyes and added a nude lipstick to her swollen lips of last night. She took the concealer to hide the many marks on her. All this while he stood  like a man of possessed with her beauty. Couldn't resist further he moved towards her and hugged her from behind snuggling into her neck and sucking her.

She bit her lower lips to control her moan. He took her hands and slid a ring into her arms. She looked at the ring and turned to him who was smiling at her. She stood rooted looking at the ring.

That was the Blue Moon Diamond the Most Expensive Diamond in The World which costed around 50 million. 

S: Am I m dreaming ?

V: Nope... you are not.

S: You got this for me?

V: heyy pondatti enna pudikalaya?

S: Ayyo Vikrameyyy I know about this ring I m just dumbstruck. But why do you want to spend this much. you being with me alone is enough for me. 

V: enakku theriyum you won't get interested in expensive things but my queen deserve the best in this world so a small one from your poor husband.

S: Adapavi ...... you are making me mad at you

V: Appo late ah pogalama?

S: Deiiii... adi vaanguva olunga kelambu 

V: Heyyy wifeyyyyy indha saree unakku semmaya suit aguthu theriyuma.. apram indha free hair adhula vara fragrance, indha kohled eyes, indha lips .... pahhhh control panna mudiyala di... 

S: Yovv... night start panni morning varaikum enna vidala nee ippo enna first la irundhu start panra....

Vikram huggd her tight by waist.

V: Not enough...... Seri chinna dha yedhachum....please 

S: no no no...

V: oru peck atleast... saying so he turned her swiftly and pecked her lips which turned him more and he started biting her lower lips. 

She groaned and pulled herself from the kiss.

S: Vikrameyyy already my lips are swollen. 

V: Enna ma pudikala na return kooduthudu..

Sana hit him in his chest. 

S: Seri you gave so much surprise and gifts but I didn't give you anything.

V: You gave a life, you gave Sara, You gave me whole of you what else I want. You are the best ever I got in my life. Unna vidu vera entha gift um enakku perusu illa. Unnoda happiness onnu pothum I will be happy.