Chapter 15

Recap:  Vikram tries to kill priyanka.

------------------------------------------------------------

Vikram threw the hospital reports on her

V: Take your bloody report on the abortions you have done. Because of you I failed to recognize my love. I cursed my own child as not mine. Sana evlo thudichu iruppa. Everytime when I strangled her that she betrayed me how would have she felt. I gave her hell because of you.

Sana reached  home and was shocked to see Vikram's rage. She hurried to stop Vikram. she held his hand and  tried to pull him from priyanka.

S: Vikram . Enna pandringa?. Please leave her.

V: No Sana. She has to die for all she has done.

S: Vikram I beg you please leave her.

V: No Sana . today nobody is going to stop me

Sana slapped Vikram and pulled him away with her.

S:  Have you gone mad? What will you get if you kill her?

V: she has to die. Its all because of her I tortured yand kept you away from me. Its all because of her I couldn't recognize my true love. Its was because of her I hated my own child. every thing was because of her. Now its time to set everything right.

By this time Priyanka stood up and ran out of there for her life. Vikram started to chase but stopped with Sana's voice. He came near here. First time he saw her with different emotions. His guilt killed him from inside. He couldn't look up and face her.He fell on  his knees infront of her and started to cry.

V: I m sorry Sana. I m sorry. I don't even deserve a punishment from you for all I have done. Unna evlo kashta paduthuna. 

S: Vikram please don't cry. I can't see you like this.

V: Naan unna avlo torture panniyum why do you feel pity for me?. I gave only hell to you. What ill did I not speak about you? I cursed our own child. How could I face you? What will I do for all my sins?

S: Vikram Please get up. 

Sana held his face. But Vikram moved away.

V: No Sahana pls I don't even deserve to be touched by you. I m just a sin. Pls don't touch this sin. You are so pure and I don't deserve to live in this world.

S: vikram ......... Vikram............ I love you.

Vikram stood and looked her surprisingly. 

V: Still do you love me after suffering so much from me?

S: Vikram . I love you so much and I also know that you too love me a lot.

Vikram looked puzzled. Sana kept her hand on his chest and spoke to him.

S: Your love is pure than mine. You loved me from your heart and that love didn't have any any physical apperance. That pure love belonged to me. 

All this while Vikram was sobbing badly.

V: Yes Sana I loved you a lot. Everytime when I felt your love I failed to recognize you in person. Even after marrying you I felt the same as I as felt at the temple and orphanage but due to my foolishness I kept me away from you.

Naa evlo periya fool. Manasu full ah irundha love ku thappa uruvam kudukka paathen.

V: sorry kekka kooda enakku thaguthi illa.

S: Enakku ellam theriyum Vikram.Nee enna love pandra nu enakku eppovo theriyum.

V: How do you know?

S: You know our first time in the room that you don't remember, that day I realized how much you love me.