Chapter 46

Recap: Vikram kills Sam and Priyanka. Akash announce to take over Sana group of Business

****************

The media was bustling with the news of Akash to be taking over the business of Sana groups. every social media was firing messages as the business empire was to be taken over by Akash when the heir Sahana was there and the biggest talks was that Vikram has replied anything to the new from Akash.

That night was a long one for all.

Akash called the board of directors.

A: I hope you all got the information of me taking over Sana groups. 

Dir: Sir what way do you think that you can do this?

A: I have legal papers signed by the CEO nominating as the legal CEO of the groups.

Dir: Mr. Krishnan wouldn't do that. How could we trust you?

A: I have the papers with me. I want you all to support me in the business. Every one of you wil lbe benefitted from this.

Dir: But Sahana is the legal heir.

A; I know but she can take over the business only if Mr. Krishnan is dead. Now the case is different he has given the powers to me to run the business.

Dir: So why did you call us now?

A: good.. I want everyone of you to stand by me tomorrow because Vikram will definitely make a move to this.

Dir: May be you don't know him. If he is silent then he is sure to hit louder. He has his eyes everywhere. We cannot stand infront of him.

A: Those who are scare can leave but remember you will be thrown out after I take the business.

Dir: Where is our CEO?

A: he is on a vacation and you need not worry on it.

Dir: If you have a legal paper to take he business then we will support. 

A: thats good. you may all leave now.

The directors left from AV mansion.

A d: Akash ippovum solren stop all this.. Its for your betterment

A: Dad better stay out of my business.

A d: Akash you are my only son and I don't want to lose beacuse of your studpidity. We have a business of our own and we can do it. Why do you want to do this?

A: Dad Vikram has to pay me for taking away her from me.

A d: Don't speak nonsense. She is his wife now. Why don't you move on from her?

A: I cannot. It was me who saw her first. I loved not only her but also her business. It would have been me obviously who could run her business if i got her married. but now everything is ruined. I lost her but I have a chance of getting the business so why do I leave it?

A d: Do you think Vikram wil spare you?

A: He has nothing to do in this. I checked all the papers and moreover Mr. Krishnan is under my custody so he cannot take any move against me. All he will do is sit and watch me running his father in law's business. He will be mocked by public when i take over him.

A d: you are under estimating him Akash. He is  not even the bit of what you think of him.

A: Fine dad. You just sit at home and save your life. I will meet you in the party tomorrow.

A d: What party?

A: I have arranged for a party and invited the business elites tomorrow

A d: paithiyama da nee. Why do want act even before you succeed?