Chapter 26

Recap: Doctor said Sana would have her labor anytime in a week.

*************************

Vikram was scared and very nervous as he imagined the pain that Sana has to undergo with the delivery. He never showed his restlessness to anyone as it might affect Sana. She stayed cool though the day was nearing. Vikram was surprised to see her being relaxed.

V: Sana ma....

S: sollu Vikrameyyy...

V: Aren't you tensed of the delivery?

S: Why should I? After all I can't wait to lift our little bundle of joy in our hands. Yes it will pain but just imagine of the moment our baby is going into our world of love....... I can't say in words ...

Are you scared?

V: No.... I m not..

S: Paathale theriyudhu..

V: Seri Shall I accompany you during the labor?

S: hmmmm no

V: Why ?

S: Mama I know you. when it comes to me you can't console or convince yourself for the pain that I had to bear. So better you stay out.

V: Sure.... I will try to stay calm....

S: Paakalam at that moment.

It was the pleasant morning , Sana felt extremely lazy and uncomfortable to get up from the bed. She didn't want to move. Vikram noticed her and carried her to the wash room and helped her to get a warm situp in the tub. She felt a little relaxed. After refreshing he carried her to the living for breakfast.

Amudha ma served food for Sana and she noticed the changes in the face of Sana.

Am: Vikram we will take Sana to hospital. Lets not rush to hospital only when she gets the pain. It will be better we can stay in hospital for a day before.

V: Ok ma. Neenga sonna ok. I will inform the doctor.

Am: Sana unakku difference theriyudha ma?

S: pain illa ma but yedho difference irukku.

Am: Enakku therinji innaikku illa nalaikku delivery agum thonudhu

V: Appo we will go to hospital after speaking with doctor.

Vikram gets a call from his chief doctor from the hospital.

V: Yes doctor I was about to call you..

D: yes sir. Actually the gynaec wanted to get Sana to hospital as she is due in 2 days.

V: yep.. I thought of the same... ok then . Get things ready I will reach by 2 hours.

D: Sure sir. bye

V; bye

V: Amma doctor also wanted to get Sana to hospital today so lets get ready.

Am: Seri pa ellarum saptutu ready agunga... Pugazh  Sana appa ku call panni sollu da.

Pu: Seri ma ..

Pugazh informed Sana's father about admitting Sana in the hospital. Meanwhile Vikram and Sana were in the room hugging each other.

V: Pondatiii... don't worry about anything I m going to stay by your side all time ok.

S: hmmm. okay

V: We are going to return with our princess .

S: hmmm yes mama