Chapter 19

Recap: Rakshat and Samrat were telling Vikram about Sana.

******************************

It was a long time chat for the boys and didn't care of time flew away. The clock struck 5p.m.  Vikram excused from the boys as Sana must have woke. so he went and came down with Sana. All had a tea time chat and Rakshat and Sam decided to leave.

R: Seri ok Sana, Vikram We will leave.

S: Seri thangam. Take care. Keep visting.

Sam: Kandippa. We will come often to disturb you.

R: Adangu da. Sam  ... Vikram we will meet soon. bye

V: bye Raksha, bye Sam. thanks for this day.

Sam: sorry lam venam

V: hmm.

Rakshat and Sam left vikram mansion. Now Sana and vikram were left alone.

S: vikrameyyy.. 

V: Sollu ma

S: Thank you so much

V: I told you that I don't want to hear thanks and sorry from you.

S: hmm ok but I didn't expect this day would bring back all my happy days.

V: Ammu, my dear pondatti anything for you to be happy.

S: I love you....

V: love you too Chellama.

Seri comeon what shall we do now?

S: walk polama?

V: Hmm come lets go to garden

Vikram took Sana to their garden.Both walked hand in hand. She walked too slowly and he stepped slowly matching her walk. After walking for sometime Sana felt very uncomfortable somewhat discomfort in her chest, a little pain. Her face changed with the discomfort. Vikram stopped and made her sit. Looking at her face he guessed something wrong so he immediately dialled doctor. He then carried her to their room. Doctor was rushed to check her. Vikram was completely restless and impatient on seeing her.After checking Sana doctor came out.

V: Doctor how is my wife?

D: nothing vikram. just chill

V: what the hell??? My wife is not well and you want me to chill

D: Vikram. Its nothing serious as you think. Its just gastric problem. during pregnancy it happens. Normally the elders in the home could handle these sort of things easily. they will take care of the food that will digest easily so that she will not across these problems..

V: ohhhh. How is she now?

D: i have injected her and she will be perfectly fine soon. don't worry. I know your situation and I do believe you will take care of her completely but at this time she may need a elderly woman who can care her so I suggest better you appoint a female caretaker or a nurse for her. Just my opinion.

V: Thanks Doctor. I will look into it.

D: Ok then I will leave.

Vikram went in to see Sana.

V: Ammu . Eppadi da irukku ippo?

S: I m fine pa. nothing to worry.

V: I was scared. konja nerathula uyire pora mathiri ayuduchu.

S: sorry pa romba kasta paduthitena?

V: Yen ammu nee vera. I didn't know all these things about pregnancy. If Amma would have been there now she would have took care of you like her own daughter , her princess.