Chapter 14

Surprise update for the quick 100 votes. Thank you and keep supporting.

Recap: Vikram and Sana are married.

----------------------------------------------------------

All the television and SM were flashing pictures of Vikram and Sana. They were officially married. Priya sat froze watching the news. She never thought that all this would happen. She felt she lost her game and now nothing is left out. 

At the hospital the next day:

Vikram, Sana, Rakshat and Sana's dad waited at the hospital. The doctors called Vikram

V: Doctor. Appa eppadi irukkar?

D: As of now he is ok. But we will observe for next 48 hours. Take care that he doesn't gets stressed.

V: Thank you doctor. Thank you so much

D: Its my duty vikram. Take care. You may all leave now and come back after taking some rest.

V: No doctor. I can stay.

S dad: Vikram. Appa is better now. You leave home with Sana and come back after resting for sometime. I will stay until you are back.

V: Its ok uncle.

S dad: Call me appa. You are my son hereafter.

V: hmmmm ok pa.

Vikram and Sana left the hospital to Vikram mansion. All the way they didn't face each other and didn't spoke a word.

On reaching home Vikram called the maid and gave instructions to assist Sana and he left to his study. He immediately called Priyanka but her phone was switched off. He became restless.

At the hospital:

Sana's father entered the ward and met Mr. Lakshmikanthan.

S d: Lakshmi . Ippa eppadi irukku?

V d: Hmm Enakku enna. Naan nalla irukken.

S d: Ungala mathiri  oru nadigan na naan pathathe illa

V d:  Oru vazhi ya plan success ayuduchu. Adhu podhum

S d: Doctor ku than first thanks sollanum

D: adhulam onnum illa. Lakshmi sir ah enakku pala varushama theriyum. Aarukku ithu kooda pannala na eppadi.

V d: Neenga pannadhu romba periya help.

D: podhum podhum evlo thanks solvinga. oru 1week hospital irunga. Naan sila vitamin tablets tharen adha veetla sapdunga.

S d: Thanks doctor.

V d: enakku pasi uyir pogudhu. Get a treat before vikram comes.

S d: kandippa lets celebrate.

As planned Vikram's dad was discharged in a week. Vikram never entered his room as Sana stayed there. He kept calling Priyanka often but could not reach her. He couldn't even go and meet her as the media were waiting for him to come out.

After 15 days vikram got a call from Priyanka and attended it immediately. It was a call from her room mate that Priyanka has been admitted in hospital.

Vikram immediately left to meet her covering his face. Little he did not know that it was another plan of her. He reached  the ward and saw her lying pale and weak. Her friend told vikram that she took poison. He caught his hair and sat on the chair next to her bed. Priyanka pretended to be unconscious and after sometime she put up an act of waking and called vikram.