Bonus Chapter {5}

I furrowed my brows when he gave me a knowing look, his smirk present. He casually moved his hand down my body, rubbing my clit. He could feel that? "Dean," I moaned quietly. I was very sensitive now. I huffed angrily at him when he pulled his hand away from me but he just chuckled. "So annoying," I mumbled, climbing off him with a struggle. I stood up, clutching my back. 

      Dean rushed to stand up, grabbing my hips lightly so I wouldn't move. "What do you need baby?"

      "I'm hungry," I complained.

      "Cucumbers?"

      "I can get it myself," I sighed, applying more pressure to my back when it started hurting painfully. Being pregnant is no fun. 

      "Right," he said sarcastically. Dean forced me to lay down before he went to the kitchen. I was supposed to be moving around but if Dean saw an ounce of discomfort on my face he wouldn't let me move. So dramatic. 

      I rolled my eyes at him when he came back but my face brightened when I saw the plate of cut up cucumbers, peanut butter coating them. Shifting so I was sat up I ate the cucumbers gratefully, sighing contently as the taste hit my tongue. Dean shot me a dirty look as he watched me scoff these down for the fifth time this day. "You're not even pregnant and you eat pesto sandwiches. Mind your business," I argued. 

      Peanut butter and cucumber wasn't even a weird combination. People that weren't pregnant ate it. I mean if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't touch it because vegetables. Anything green and healthy is my nightmare. "I didn't say anything," he chuckled, brushing my hair away from my face. 

      "Your face said it all," I mused, placing the plate on the table when I'd had enough. 

      "Shush," he ordered with a smile on his face. We lounged on the couch with me changing positions continuously until I found one that was comfy. Finally I rested my head on Dean's lap, curling my legs up. I sighed at the boxes sitting next to the tv.

      "We still need to unpack," I commented with another sigh. He ran his hand through my hair, pressing a kiss on my forehead when I closed my eyes. 

      "I'll sort it out tonight baby. I promise."

      "Okay," I mumbled tiredly. I knew he wouldn't let me help, he hasn't let me help at all throughout the whole moving process. Apparently I'm supposed to just 'sit there and look pretty'. I'm good at that but I feel bad because he's been doing everything. I hummed the tune of the song that was currently blaring through our speakers. A good thing about having a house is that you didn't have any complaining neighbours. The walls were much thicker. 

      Dean placed his hand on the side of my stomach and I groaned. "Dean no." 

      "She's so cute though," he cooed when our baby repeated his actions, pressing her hand up against the side of my stomach so they were touching. It is cute but it's not cute after. She gets super hyperactive when she recognizes Dean's touch, dancing around in my belly. 

      "Having a stretch are you?" I asked when she pushed her feet out, her whole body stretching against my sides. I chuckled when she kicked her feet in response. 

      "Honey I'm home," my mom joked as she entered our house. Dean had given her a key just for the moment as a precaution. But I'd make sure to take it back once I gave birth. I do not need her walking in on me and Dean. We liked to use his old apartment to its full extent and I'm sure we'll bless every room in this house too. 

      "In the living room Lynn," Dean called out, sending our baby into a frenzy. 

      "Can you just not talk?" I groaned. It get very tiring having her fuss about in the early hours of the morning while Dean's sleeping peacefully with his hand pressed against hers. Fucking beatboxing in my stomach. Everyone sold me the dream about being pregnant and it's great don't get me wrong but it can be very exhausting at times. She's restless. I already know she's going to be trouble when she's born. And having Justin, Jack and my friends as uncles won't help. They're all a bunch of trouble makers.