{52}

Dean walked in and I screamed, "Yeah! Fuck yeah. Take that you son of a bitch. Fuck you!" I jumped on the couch in victory as I pointed viciously at the tv. 

      "Language," my mom yelled from the kitchen. 

      "Hello to you too."

      "Sorry," I smiled sheepishly, gesturing to the xbox controller that I was currently using to teabag the person I just killed. 

      "Hi Lynn," Dean shouted. 

      "Hi honey. Are you hungry?"

      "A bit."

      "I'll make you something." I rolled my eyes at her sweet voice. He's not even a guest at this point. He can make his own food. 

      "How are you?" I asked so my mom could stop licking his ass. 

      "I'm tired. A parent rang me just after school finished and was complaining for at least two hours about their kid's grade. And guess who it was? Gustav. I'm pretty sure he was just doing it to piss me off," he sighed, sitting next to me. 

      "Sasha has a B, what was he complaining about?"

      "You talk to her?" He questioned curiously as I ran my hands through his messy hair. 

      "Eh, occasionally. Only when we're both alone. I can't really explain to the boys why we're suddenly civil with each other. We've been fighting since we were nine," I explained and he nodded in understanding. "I'm sorry about Gustav. He's only doing it because I know you," I winced.

      "It's fine. Besides you're not the only one apologizing. Sasha apologized before it even happened," he waved me off. 

      "How does she live with him and not try to kill him? It's clear he still has his asshole tendencies." I almost felt bad for her. Surely not everything could be rainbows and sprinkles all the time. And it doesn't take much to set Gustav off. 

      "Mandy probably cancels him out," Dean shrugged. "Enough about them lot, how are you?"

      "I'm great. I just came home. I went to Seth's place after school and Justin was there. All cozied up with Kayanna."

      "Really?" He asked in amazement. 

      "Mhm. You should've seen them. He's definitely in her good books again," I commented as I turned my xbox off. I would play with Dean but I'm a sore loser and I probably wouldn't talk to him for the next four days. So I made the smart choice to put the controller away so I didn't jepordize our relationship over Warzone.  

      "That son of a bitch, he didn't tell me. The last I heard he was still trying to speak to Kayanna without her slapping him," he exclaimed. 

      "In all fairness you've not told him about your girlfriend," I defended Justin but he continued scowling.

      "Our situation's different, he's just a pussy. Besides I want to tell you won't let me," he grumbled, moving his arm so it was around my waist. 

      "Stop being such a jealous boyfriend. I'm sure Justin will make time for you," I teased, squeezing his cheek. He scoffed but let me continue and I pressed my cheek against his shoulder. 

     "You're not funny." I cocked my head to the side at his catchphrase and he pressed his lips to mine to shut me up. I chuckled but kissed him back, the knowledge that my mom could catch us didn't faze me. At this point I couldn't care. I don't think she'd say much, after all she once said I should go on a date with Dean.