{33}

"Fuck your so hot," he groaned as I took my shirt off, revealing my lacy, black bra. He kissed over the swell of my breasts as I flipped us over, straddling him. I tangled my hands in his blonde hair as he ravished my body like it was his last meal. Someone was enjoying himself.

      "Less talking Nico," I breathed, pulling his head up so I could kiss him. Hungrily moving his lips against mine, he grunted as my hand slithered down his body, palming him over his jeans. I'd never known someone to get so excited after a couple minutes of kissing. He better not finish as quick as he gets hard.

      He flipped us over so I was under him again and I allowed his hands to trail down my body. I froze as someone knocked on the door but that didn't deter Nico. He continued his scavenging. You know I'm starting to get the feeling he's only doing this for his pleasure. I pushed him off me as the door opened but I didn't get anytime to put my top on so I quickly pulled him back on me just in case it was Frank or Justin. They did not need to see my boobs. 

      "Hey your mom told me to call you down. Dinner's ready," Dean said, focusing on his phone. Of course my mom would send Dean up out of all people. I winced as he looked up, realizing what I was doing. 

      "I'll be down in a minute," I said warily. I scoffed as Nico begun kissing down my neck; I pushed him off me. "Seriously?"

      "What?"

      "Whatever," I tsked, grabbing my t-shirt. I put it on and Dean broke his gaze from my bra that did wonders to my boobs. "Are you staying for dinner?" I asked but apparently that seemed like the wrong question as Deans brows shot up, his tongue running across his teeth as he looked at me angrily. 

      "Sur⏤"

      "No he's not. Get the fuck out," Dean said gruffly, glaring at Nico. 

      "Sorry man. I didn't know you were her brother." I shut my eyes and shook my head. He's making this worse for himself.  

      I was careful not to get with guys from my school, just in case Dean was at my house, not that I expected him to come in my room. 

      "I'm not. Now get out before I beat the shit out of you." I frowned at Dean, why was he being so rude?

      "You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend," Nico looked at me accusingly. Just get out already. 

      "He's not my b⏤"

      "Yes I am and I'm not gonna repeat myself a fourth time. Scram!" Now I looked at Dean angrily. Why was he playing boyfriend for? Now I looked like a cheater. 

      "At least let me take him downstairs," I muttered. As Nico walked past Dean you could see how small he was in comparison. He looked like a little boy next to Dean; completely diminishing him in size. Dean was bigger, taller, wider and I knew if he wasn't pissed at me right now he'd be mocking me at my choice of boy. 

      Dean trailed close behind me as we walked down the stairs in an awkward silence. My mom furrowed her brows once she saw us. 

      "Goodbye Miss Davis," Nico greeted politely as he had already spoke to her when he came in, when Dean wasn't here. 

      "Yeah bye," Mom said rudely and I frowned at her, she's normally not like that. She's always been very kind to my 'friends' who come to my house. She was very gracious to Nico before, I don't know what changed in the space of a ten minutes. 

      I led him to the front door, scowling as my mom laughed at something Dean said. She could be nice to him, why couldn't she be nice to Nico? "Sorry about that. My mom's not usually like that and that guy isn't my boyfriend, I can assure you."

      "We'll just have to meet at my house next time," he smiled, only making me feel even worse. He seemed like a nice boy, I feel guilty Mom and Dean were so rude to him. 

      "Mhm. See you next time." He kissed me on the cheek before leaving and I turned to the culprits.

      "What was that about?" 

      "I don't like him."

      "I trust Dean's judgment. If he doesn't like him then I don't like him," Mom shrugged about to put plates on the table but Dean being the kiss ass he is, he took the plates from my mom and set up the table. 

      "I hate you," I mumbled to Dean. 

      "I hate him."

      "Well I like him."

      "You what?" Obviously I hadn't meant I like liked him but I'm guessing it wasn't as obvious to Dean as it was to me. Deciding to give him some of his own medicine I said something I'd probably regret later. 

      "Yeah I like him. He's nice and he's not an asshole." His hand tightened around the plate he was holding and for a second I thought it was about to break it until he calmly put it on the table. 

      "I'm not an asshole. He looks...he looks...he looks⏤"

      "He looks?" I asked after he said that phrase three times.

      "Well not like me for starters."

      "Don't be so self obsessed. Not every guy I have sex with needs to look like you. Change is nice." I rolled my eyes, walking away from him but he caught my elbow. 

      "You don't actually like him do you?" He asked, observing my face very carefully. 

      "Maybe I do. Is that a problem?"

      "Yes, a very big problem."

      "Why?" I asked a one worded question that set him off. 

      "Why? Oh don't even get me started," he scoffed, looking more irritated than he was letting on. 

      "What is your problem?" I put my hands on my hips as I pursed my lips. I didn't think he'd get so angry; I didn't know how he'd react honestly. I definitely regretted saying I like Nico. 

      "You know what leave it. You can go worry about your new boyfriend since you like him so much," he said snarky, moving to the opposite side of the table.

      "Dean," I sighed. 

      "Leave me alone Jade."

      "You are acting like a five year old right now."

      "Are you two okay?" Justin walked up to us, clearly sensing the tension that was thick in air.

      "We're fine," we snapped. 

      Mom entered with a tray of tacos and multiple sauces. "Everything okay in here?" She asked looking between Dean and I. 

      "Everything's fine. Lets just eat," I said with a smile on my face but it dropped when Dean sat as far as possible away from me. Was he really that mad at me?

      Seems like us being friends wasn't working out as well as I hoped.