{58}

"You look gorgeous," Dean complimented, cupping my ass for emphasis. 

     "You always say that," I laughed, shutting the door behind me. I brought him into a hug, which was a little awkward due to how many bags were hanging off my arms. 

      "That's cause you always look gorgeous. Not my fault," he shrugged, pulling down my dress as it had rode up slightly. Truth be told I quite liked my dress as well. It was black with blue butterflies, the outer layer almost being a mesh material. 

      I gestured to what he was wearing because he didn't look the best. "Oh yeah. Justin got me one too and forced me to wear it. I couldn't be bothered changing, it's surprisingly comfy." I laughed at his excuses as I looked down at Justin's mugshot. 

      My family knew I had bought Dean quite a few gifts but I decided to let him open them at his apartment where no one was around. Justin hadn't commented on our relationship again but I knew he didn't want to see us being all touchy with each other just yet. 

       Dean slid his hands up my dress, grazing the tiny strings of my thong which defeated the purpose of his actions as my dress rode up once again. I shook my head at him, letting out a little laugh. He really was shameless. "Stop, I need to give you your gifts," I said in an amused huff. Grabbing the back of my thighs he lifted me up in his strong arms and sat down. I moved off him and he frowned at me. He needed space to open up his presents. I shook my head again, setting the gift bags in front of him.

      He grabbed the bag closest to him, opening the tissue paper to reveal two colognes in the biggest size I could find. I got his favorite that he was running out of and I also got him a Dior Sauvage perfume. "Thank you ba⏤"

      "Save it for later. Open the rest," I waved him off and he chuckled at my informality, picking up a bag which I knew had clothes in. "I'm gonna be honest, you probably won't like some of these gifts but I like them. So you have to use them," I ordered sheepishly, saying 'use' instead of wear so I didn't spoil the surprise. 

      He unpacked the navy hoodie, facing me unimpressed. "Really baby?"

      "Yes really. You need to expand your horizons. Its navy anyways, it practically looks like black," I smiled, knowing I bought him a bright orange hoodie that he'll loathe. He'll look so good in it though. 

      He unravelled all the colorful items I got him, ranging from hoodies to sweatpants. I gave him a cheeky smile that he couldn't say no to and he just chuckled. He slid on the orange hoodie. "Happy?"

      "Very. See you look great in it," I squealed, clapping my hands as I gave him a loud kiss that only lasted for a second.

      "I'm gonna need more than that if you want me to wear this," he bargained and I rolled my eyes at his dirty tactics.

      "Later. Open the last two bags." He pulled out the photo frame first and I grew embarrassed. "You don't have to put it up if you don't want to. I just thought is was cute so, yeah," I shrugged, looking down at the photo of us. It was just after our second date. I was squishing his cheeks which he wasn't happy about but his lips were curved up as I smiled dazedly at him; from his looks and also from the fact he just made me cum. 

      "I love it Jade. Of course I'll put it out," he kissed my forehead, soothing my worries. He pulled me closer to him, patting my ass as he grumbled, "You're too damn far away." He grabbed the second item out of the bag and opened the box curiously. His eye widened as he looked at the Rolex that had the same color scheme as my Cartier bracelet. 

      I completely forgot my favorite idiot, Chantelle, left me a lot of money in her will. She didn't have any other family than her parents and I, so she gave most of it to me. She was loaded and her parents wouldn't want her money, she knew that. But it felt wrong spending it on me so I spent it on one of my loved ones. "Baby..."