{59}

"Dean Campbell," I snapped, walking into my room. 

      "Yes baby?" He laughed at my tone although I don't know why he was laughing because I was about to rip the idiot into two. 

      "Are you five?" I snapped again, opening my towel to reveal the hickeys on my stomach in the shape of the letter D. I don't know how I hadn't noticed this earlier. It was a big D as well, going all the way from my rib to my hip. There's no way I can wear anything cropped or revealing in the slightest.

      "Are you sure thing wasn't a plan so you could get naked in front of me?" I glared at him and he laughed even louder. Walking away from him with a huff, I put on my bra. As I was bending down to put my underwear on he gripped my hips. I refuse to say panties anymore, I've given up. Crossing my arms I ignored him as he curved his hand around my thigh.

      Rubbing my inner thigh he said, "Come on baby don't be mad."

      "Go play your stupid games with Justin," I snapped, finally facing him. He uncrossed my arms grabbing ahold of my hands.

      "But you look so pretty with it," he jutted out his bottom lip, trying to convince me to stop being mad at him. Truthfully I wasn't actually mad at him but it was a bit annoying. 

      "Yeah and I'd look even prettier if you stopped giving me hickeys like you're a little kid in high school." He grabbed my hips, pinning me to my chest of drawers as he kissed down the trail of hickeys. I shivered at the sensation, sighing in content as he kissed all the way up my body until he reached my lips. 

      I bit down on his bottom lip to show him I was still a little annoyed and he smirked against my lips. I slid my hands under his t-shirt as he picked me up, putting me on my dresser. He tugged on my hair gently, pulling my face away from his and said, "Get dressed. You've got goosebumps all over you."

      "No," I muttered, shaking my head while I tried to pull him back to me.

      "Jade," he laughed but gave me a stern look as he held up my chin. Frowning at him, I hopped off the piece of furniture I was planning on doing some not so holy things on with Dean.  

      "Hurry up Dean," Justing whined loudly from his room and I gave Dean a nudge before heading to my closet. Justin's been waiting all day to spend time with him. Apparently I've 'stolen Dean' in Justin's words. I don't think it's stealing if he comes with me willingly. 

      "He's gonna throw a tantrum if you don't go," I warned and Dean chuckled at Justin's neediness. If anything he's stealing my boyfriend from me. 

      "Fine. I love you."

      "Yeah you too," I muttered distractedly as I rifled through my closet. I heard my ringtone go off so I grabbed it and I noticed Dean still standing there. Why wasn't he off squealing with my brother like a pair of eight year old girls yet? Giving him a questioning look I answered my phone without looking at it. "Hey," I greeted, assuming it was one of the boys. 

      "Hi I k⏤"

      "Say it properly," he grumbled, cutting off Sasha's voice. 

      "Two seconds Sash, Dean's being annoying," I informed although I was wondering why she calling me but I was too busy entertaining my boyfriend to ask. "I love you. Happy?"

      "Yeah now say it like you mean it," he chuckled but his voice was still deadly serious. So demanding. 

      "I love you," I smiled as he came up to me.