{32}

"You should exercise," Dean told me as I put a piece of chocolate in my mouth and I paused. We were relatively normal now and by relatively normal I mean he was completely fine and I still deeply liked him.  

      "Are you calling me fat?"

      "I've heard it lowers your libido." Is he really talking about my sex drive right now? Eating the chocolate I looked over at him in amusement. 

      "And since when did I have an issue with my libido?" I mused, finding humour in our conversation whereas he was completely serious. 

      "Just saying. You have been having a lot of sex recently."

      "I've had sex with three people in the last three days, I'm fine." I had been having sex a lot more in hopes to calm down my feelings for Dean. I mean that's what boys do, one girl will break their heart and the next thing you know they've turned into a drilling machine. And they also become a soundcloud rapper which ashames me. 

      Tyler went through that phase for a little bit before I slapped some sense into him. The boys called him 'Playboy Clarti'. As I was saying before I expected my sexual desires and feelings to die down as I fucked strangers and I thought it worked for a while, until Dean spoke to me and I couldn't control the butterflies in my stomach. I was a wreck. 

      "Doesn't sound fine to me," he replied making me realize just how off track I had gotten in the space of five seconds. 

      "Well keep your nose out of my business and stop thinking about my libido."

      "If you say so."

      "I've had sex with five people in the last three months. That's not a lot," I said defensively. I wasn't a sex pest, I just like having sex. As much as a regular person does. And since my conscious about Dean had gone away I wanted to have sex. 

      "And I've had sex with none." I couldn't believe he hadn't had sex in three months, that's a lot of time. Surely he'd had sex at least once. He's a man, isn't he supposed to be the sex fiend. 

      "Maybe you have the problem."

      "Or I can just control myself."

      "You sure about that? Have you got erectile disfunction?"

      "I definitely don't," he laughed, throwing his head back as a wide smile crossed his lips and I revelled in the sight of it. It was cute. 

      "Well not all of us are nuns like you mother Theresa," I teased, pushing him with my foot. Knocking on the door broke us out of our conversation. "You go get the door. I'm way too comfy right now." Snuggling even further into my hoodie I was pleased when he got up. 

      "Hey Mr Campbell," I heard three voices chirp. Walking back into the living room, Dean returned with three stray dogs, formally known as Seth, Austin and Tyler.

      "Hey guys. What are you doing here?" I asked as Austin and Seth sat down on the loveseats, leaving no seats available for Tyler.

      "Move," Dean grunted, swinging my legs off the couch so Tyler could sit down and I scowled at him. Moving next to Dean, Tyler sat on the other side of me. 

      "We were bored so we decided to pay our favorite girl a visit," Austin smiled sweetly at me and Dean swung his arm over my shoulders as the words 'favorite girl' left Austin's mouth. Flutters appeared, as per usual, but I forced myself to push them away until there was only a mere tingling. I couldn't let myself be stunned by Dean's everlasting charm whilst the boys were here.