{26}

"Bye Mom," I shouted just before she shut the front door, leaving her boyfriend and I in the kitchen. 

      "What do you do?" Jimmy spoke for the first time in, I think, ever. I hadn't heard a single peep out of him since Mom brought him here. He just sat there with a blank face. It was intriguing how much control he had over his expressions. 

      "I'm a high schooler," I deadpanned as I cut up my celery. 

      "A hot one at that." Why did he have to be weird? Why couldn't he just be a normal guy who doesn't call seventeen year olds hot when he looks at least fifty? I knew there was something wrong with him.

      "Did you not just hear me? I said high school which tends to mean minor," I bit back at his creepiness. 

      "Eh, the younger the better." In all honesty I just want Frank back. He was nice and wasn't a pedophile. 

      "Need I remind you you're dating my mom. Scram or I'll tell her Jimmy-boy likes kids." I fake frowned as if the idea of telling my mom something bad about Jimmy upset me. However in reality I'd jump at the opportunity; I want Jimmy out. 

      "I'd rather stay here with you."

      "I'd rather you fuck off," I snapped back as he rounded the kitchen island, coming closer to me. I tensed slightly, my hand tightening around the knife handle when his chest brushed against my back. "Get the fuck away from me," I got out through gritted teeth as he came to stand right next to me. We were so close our shoulders brushed and he actually made the effort to bent down so I could feel his breath hitting my face. 

      I inwardly cringed at his close proximity, taking my focus off the vegetable to push him away. I wasn't just going to stand there without doing anything and I don't care if it made it clear I was uncomfortable because that was the objective. In that moment where I tried to defend myself he used it to his advantage, grabbing my hands and twisting them behind my back, rendering my arms immobile. This is what I get for trying to eat healthy. 

      I tried to kick him but he caught on just as fast and pressed his body onto mine so I was sandwiched between him and the counter. 

      "Mmm you feel so good pressed against me," he muttered in my ear as I felt his growing erection on my back. I shivered in disgust as I was defenceless. If I could I would get out of his hold and bash his fucking brains, but since that was not the case I was stuck to my imagination. He removed one of his hands that was grabbing onto my wrists and slid it down my stomach making me clench my stomach in resistance.

      "Don't you fucking dare," I hissed.

      "Too late," Jimmy chuckled, unbuttoning my jeans. I was fairly calm for the situation I was in and that's because I planned on getting out of it. Since my limbs were out of use I went for the next best thing, my head. Throwing my head back as hard as I could, my plan of action was to run as fast as I could but he tugged on my twisted wrists harshly and I felt a pull on my shoulder. Dragging me back to him, he grabbed the knife that was sitting on the counter and pressed it up to my knife. 

      Okay now I was nervous, I was freaking out. I stared down at the knife that was pressing against my jugular vein. I tried to slow down my breathing so I wouldn't accidentally cut myself but it was kind of hard, you know, considering there's a fucking knife digging into my neck. Why did I choose to use such a big knife? 

      "You know I'm no murder but I do know the jugular veins are the biggest in your neck. Cutting them doesn't sound too good. Just imagine me slicing you open, the blood literally draining from your face," he laughed like a sociopath. I mean it would explain his emotionless behaviour. "Sorry, where are my manners. How would you feel about that?"