{50}

"Mmm go get the door," I groaned in a sleep filled haze, hitting Dean's back because I didn't know if he was awake and I couldn't be bothered to check. 

      "Okay," he chuckled. My brows furrowed as I felt Dean near me. Why was he not opening the door?  My face relaxed as he pecked my lips slowly before leaving. I smiled, only to groan again as I heard loud chattering. I faintly recognised one of the voices as Jack.

      "Shut up!" I snuggled even further into the bed in content when all chatter ceased. At this point I think I'm molded into Dean's bed. I yelped as a heavy body jumped on me. 

      "Jade Davis is that you? My, my, my," Jack tsked. I wasn't even bothered that he'd seen me in Dean's bed, I was too tired to care. 

      "Get off me Jack," I growled with a wheeze. I just wanted to go to sleep but instead I was trying to keep my airways open as this fat bitch crushed me. 

      "Someone's not a morning person," he sighed wistfully, still on top of me. 

      "Dean," I shouted into my pillow. I heard him chuckle and he pushed Jack off me. "Thank you," I mumbled. I could hear Jack shuffling about on the bed and I finally looked up. I squinted at the bright light hit me. 

      "So what are you two crazy kids doing?" Jack rested his cheek on his face as he smiled amusedly at me. 

      "I'm clearly trying to sleep," I yelled, smacking his head but he continued smiling goofily at me. 

       "Is he your boyfriend?" He whispered like a gossiping teenager. 

      "Yes, now go away. Both of you."

      "I didn't do anything," Dean protested. 

      "You're apart of the Campbell spawn."

      "Aww that's no way to speak to your boyfriend," Jack mused. 

      "Five," I started. 

      "Four."

      "I'll tell Jack your middle name," he threatened and my eyes cracked open wide. 

      "I'm up, I'm up." I jumped up, smiling sweetly at Dean and he chuckled. He ripped the sheets off me before throwing them back over me and I looked at him confused. 

      "Jack out. Jade go put some pants on." 

      That makes much more sense now. 

      "Can't I watch?" He smirked making us glare at him. "I kid, I kid." Jack raised his hands in defence as he left. I got up, rubbing my eyes as I went over to my bag. I jerked back as I bumped into Dean. He grabbed my hips and pushed me back on the bed. I opened my eyes as I watched him get my shorts out of my bag. 

      "What time is it?" I mumbled as I put my shorts on. 

      "Eleven."

      "Why does everyone come to your house so early?" I groaned, stomping into the living room so Jack saw my frustration. 

      "I need to have some words with you missy," he said, sounding more like a teacher than Dean. 

      "What?" I sighed, flopping on the couch next to him. 

      "The last time I saw you properly was last year, October time."

      "I'm a busy person," I shrugged.

      "I think the words you are looking for are, 'I deeply apologize Jack. I promise to make plans with you and worship the ground you walk on'."