Bihari leaves the bed there and went to Chandrachur's room and complaint about her.

~In Bondita's house~

Kasturi is compelling Bondita to accompany her to the Haveli.

Bondita: Oh pls Kasturi. I had promised before Durga ma that I will not step inside the Haveli.

Kasturi: You can't be like this for whole of your life. Your kids need father, grand father, grand mother.... Are you going to grow your kids like an orphans?

Bondita: Now what you are asking me to do? Have I ever thought that I will be in this situation? Until Pati Babu leaves the weapon I will not step inside the Haveli.

Kasturi worries.

Bondita: I have another important work. Sashwati and Saraswati were asking for bed. I saved some money to buy it. So, I am leaving to market. You alone go to RC haveli. And hn, meet my ma and say I miss her.

Kasturi: Umm... Well, I am not going to Haveli now. I will accompany with you to the market.

Bondita: Very fine! Good decision.

Bondita and Kasturi asks the kids to stay inside and they locked the door.

They are going to market now.

~In RC Haveli~

Anirudh: Thaku ma, I am going to market. Take care of Kaka.

Thaku ma: Ask bihari to go. Why you are going?

Anirudh: Just for relaxation.

Chandra came there.

Chandra: Leave him, thaku ma. He needs relaxation, let him go.

He thinks that if Anirudh went out then he can punish Brinda for treating Bihari as a servant.

Anirudh went to Market with Bashir.

Bondita and Kasturi are already in market.

~In market~

Anirudh walks inside the furniture shop and looking for beds.

Anirudh: Show me an imported one.

Shop keeper: Hn ji.

Anirudh is busy looking Beds. Bondita and Kasturi arrived there.

The sky roared. Small drops of water has started to fall.

Anirudh: Is it raining outside?

Bashir: No, but it's thundering.

Anirudh: Now a days climate is changing as of it want.

Bashir: wait, let me park the jeep in safer place or else it will drench.

Anirudh: Ok, go.

Bondita asks the shop keeper to show her bed made of cotton.

Shopkeeper asks her to go inside, Kasturi is standing outside.

Anirudh is looking at royal bed in one side on opposite side Bondita is looking for normal cotton bed.

Bondita walks backwards slowly looking at bed and gets clashed with Anirudh.

Anirudh turned and asked, "Where is your eyes?"

Bondita is shocked to see him. Anirudh too.

Bondita turns aside. The sky thundered. Power fluctuates, Light is getting diminished.

Anirudh: Why you are following me wherever I go?

Bondita: What? You are following me everywhere.

Anirudh: Are you spying me? On that day you came to temple, yesterday you came to saniyasini ashram and today you came here. Why?

Bondita: Why means? I had works, I have works.

Anirudh raised his eyebrow.

Current off!

Bondita: Oh Durga ma!

Anirudh: Because of you only current went.

Bondita: Went where? To haveli? Its raining outside. That's why power shut off.

Anirudh: Its my fate to look at your face daily.

Bondita: I should say it.

She turns her face aside, Anirudh too turned aside.

Anirudh: I don't want to waste my time. I am here for buying bed. Not to fight with unknowns.

Bondita: I too here for buying bed. Not to see your face.

Bondita moves from there. Anirudh looks at her and smiled.

She went near a beautiful cotton bed which is in blue color, filled with stars and moon.

Bondita: Wow, this is really nice. Sashwati and Saraswati will love it. Dukandar ji, how much this bed is?

Shopkeeper: 20 rupees.

Bondita was about to pay it. But Anirudh stopped her.

Bondita: I have my own money, I will pay myself.

Anirudh: Hn you pay yourself, not for this bed but for another one.

Bondita: Why?

Anirudh: I want this bed. Dukandar, pack this bed for me.

Bondita: I only chose this first.

Anirudh: So what? Now I am choosing it. You go select some other thing.

Bondita says no.

Anirudh: Dukandar, you pack this. I will pay you extra.

Bondita: I too will pay you extra.

Shopkeeper: Oh kali ma! Wait here, I will check the store room for extra piece. You both shall buy the same designed bed.

Shopkeeper went inside. Bondita stares at Anirudh. Anirudh is looking at the bed.

Kasturi notices Anirudh and Bondita inside.

Kasturi: Arey wa! Durga ma, you did a nice job. They both are standing together. You bought them to the same shop. But, why there is gap between them? It's not nice to see.

She looks around and finds a cat outside. She took it and leaves inside the shop.

The cat runs inside in a scary way towards Bondita.

Bondita: Aaah!

She steps backward, gets clashed with Anirudh and they both fell on bed.

Kasturi laughs from outside.

Anirudh and Bondita looks on each other.

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know it!❤️