His long legs crossed, leaning his back on the chair. "Do you have any plans tonight?"

I sighed. I am obviously tired of his non stop trying. "Yes Chan. I have plans tonight." I said declining whatever his offer is. "And could you please knock before barging in here? And please, just please stop calling me babe. How many times do I have to tell you that?" The annoyance on my voice vibrating under my throat.

Chanyeol just smiled, mocking my annoying tone. "Sorry, force of habit." He face me this time, looking at me seriously. "Jennie, it's been 2 years now that I am trying to pursue you. When are you going to give me a chance?"

"Chan." I warned.

"I know I know. I just... please just give me a chance."

"I can't Chan. I am engaged and I love her so much. Please stop this already, aren't you tired?"

"No, and I won't stop until you let me. You said you are engaged but I never really saw you with anyone."

"Just because you don't see me with anyone doesn't mean I am not with someone else. I belong to only one and no one else, Chan. Please let's drop this." I heard a deep sigh, I watch Chan under my lashes and he look sad. I am just tired of him pushing me. Plus I don't want him to just push through when it's clear as ice that I don't have any interest in him.

"The company misses you though." His gaze remain on his lap. "Its a lot different without you. You know, it's a little... quiet there. When are you coming back?"

"I am not coming back Chan. I like my new life now, plus I can't deal with any more showbiz stuff. I've had enough."

"Just consider it Jennie, you-"

"Miss Kim- oh, I am sorry Miss Kim. I never knew you'll have a visitor today." Lia, my secretary stepped in.

"That's alright Lia, what do you have for me?"

"You're meeting with the new suppliers will be in 5 minutes, they're in the meeting room now."

"Thank you Lia." She was about to exit but I stop her that made her confuse. "Stay for a while Lia, I need you to do something for me." I turn my attention back to my unexpected visitor. "Chan, if you'll excuse me. I have a meeting in a few minutes. And please don't barge just like that inside here or I'll let the guards ban you from coming here. You know I hate inequality, you should schedule a meet up if you want to see me."

"Alright geez, so bossy."

"Chan."

"Sorry, just a habit. We're friends right?"

"I'm starting to think about it now. Now, if you must."

Chan leave a few minutes later and I release a sigh of relief. Lia approaches me afterwards. "What is it that you want me to do Miss Kim?"

"Lia, I want you to barge in everytime he is here and do whatever excuse you can to get me out of here or get him out of here." My secretary simply chuckle but nevertheless nod. "You just save me back there." I added as we walk out of my office. "Do I make myself clear?"

Lia smiled. A lot of people find me intimidating, except her. She just won't bite into my cold persona at work because, according to her, I am her favorite idol and she is my number 1 fan. No Lia, there's only 1 on that spot.

"Yes Miss Kim."

"Thanks Lia."

~

It was almost 5 in the after noon when the meeting ended with the new suppliers of fabric for the new designs. Each suppliers have their own advantage and very competitive, knowing how meticulous I am with it comes to fabric. Rosie help me learn about it and I began to have eyes on it.  Fashion is one of the things I love, and Rosie and I really click on this one.

Thirty minutes after five in the afternoon when I call it a day and decided to go home.

"Miss Kim." Taylor, my driver greeted.

"Taylor."

"Where to Miss Kim?"

"Can we go to the usual?"

"Of course Miss Kim." He opened the door of the back seat for me and made sure I am securely seated on before running back on the drivers seat.

Taylor maneuvered the Black Mercedes Benz CLA Coupé out of the basement parking and drove toward the city. Twenty minutes later, the car stopped and heard Taylor hop off the car and open the car door for me again.

"Miss Kim."

"Thank you Taylor." I hop off the car grabbing my phone and Lisa's old camera only. "Wait me here. I won't be long."

"Take all the time you needed Miss Kim." I smiled and decided to take my leave taking off my heals, before heading to the hill bare foot, over looking the city of Seoul.

The feeling of the grass tingles me and made smile everytime. The cool breeze of January brought shivers down to every fiber of my being. I sat on the top most part, relaxing at the sight beneath me.

My eyes look for that certain star, and I smiled.

"My Lisa." I watch as it twinkles brightly on the sky that turn dark each passing minute.

"I am here again." Full of hopes and dreams for us. "I wish to see you soon Lisa. I miss you"

 I miss you"