Chapter 1:Dorms and rules. Toono's POV:

It was night time,around 10:47pm. I was walking back to my dorm from the library. I had to finish some of my homework and Yacchan was sick so I couldn't study with him and Kasima was busy taking photos. Last time I'm staying out this late,I say to myself. I started to get closer to my dorm when I heard something,no,someone.

"Aye,what the fuck bro?! Why'd you kick me out?!" It sounded familiar but I couldn't quite tell. The person that was yelling started banging in the door. After a minute or two,people were yelling to stop and go to bed. My curiosity got the better of me so I went towards the banging noise. I rounded around a corner to where the banging was most loudest. Even if I get caught,it’s on my way to my dorm. I kept telling myself. It wasn't really wrong but this was the longer way. Just as I looked up,I stopped in my tracks. It was Tamura making all the noise. Just as I stopped,Tamura stopped what he was doing and turned around. He must have seen me from the corner of his eye. Before he could say anything,I started walking again. I started walking faster and got to my dorm way quicker than I ever did.

As I was unlocking the door I stopped. It felt like someone was behind me. I turned around and froze. Tamura. "Hurry up and open the door, it's cold." He says to me, I turned back and opened my door. I got in and quickly closed it but Tamura grabbed it and stepped inside. Great, I thought, now I have to deal with him. "So,why were you yelling at that guy? He doesn't seem like the type that gets in trouble with others." I say after some awkward silence. The guy that kicked Tamura out was Jack. He was like Jimmy,quiet,lonely and simple. I've waved to him a few times while in school,class and heading to my dorm. He didn't like to look like the type that would throw anyone out. "He didn't want sex,he wanted someone to talk to but I continued what I was doing and that bastard kick me out. Can you believe it?" Tamura said,leaning back in my chair. "Ok and why are you in my room? Shouldn't you be looking for someone else or going back to your dorm?" I said to him, He looked at me with shockness in his eyes. "I got kicked out of my dorm for something I can't remember,didn't Akemi tell you? He said he told everyone in the club." He said.

I had been avoiding Akemi for two weeks. "Go stay at Yuri’s then,aren't you guys bestie's?" I suggested. "Nah,he's busy doing something,like everyone else. Well besides you and Kashima." Tamura explained. "Well I'm sure Kashima has enough room for you,out you go now." I say back,reopening my door. "But I'm already in your dorm." Tamura pleaded. We both looked at each other for a while. "Fine," I say,closing my door, "Only if you follow some rules." "Fine" ge said,rolling his eyes. "Rule one,don't do anything pervy when I'm asleep. Rule two,don't touch anything." I looked at the time,it was already 11:13pm. "Turn around and close your eyes,I need to change." I say looking for some pajamas. "Why? Scared, I won't enjoy the view?~" I turned around. Tamura has the biggest grin on his face. "Turn around and close your eyes or you're out." I say. "Fine." Tamura says,turning around.

Edited:June 10th