It looked like Sumi was going to throw her anger around, and at the moment, Namjoon was her target of choice. 

"Damn you! Why is this case causing her so many injuries!" There were shuffling sounds, and banging, as if Sumi had just kicked open the door and cursing under her breath.

"What was she thinking?" 

Another door was slammed shut, or was it a cabinet, Namjoon couldn't make out. 

"That idiot never calls in for reinforcements, always trying to win the fight alone!" A loud scrapping sound followed Sumi's muttering, and ended with a thud.

"Why couldn't you call me before getting injured?! Idiot!" 

"All my training hours, spent with you, those combat lessons, gone to waste, because Nora only remembers me when she needs a healer. Right?!"

"Uh-" Namjoon didn't know if Sumi was looking for consolation or just dumping her thoughts on him. He decided to keep mum and let the girl continue with her rant.

"I shouldn't have let her work on this case!" Sumi said, and Namjoon couldn't hear anymore sounds.

Was Sumi ready?

"Damn that Gerard! Bastard!" she shouted again, and Namjoon closed his eyes.

The girl still had some things to get off her chest. 

"Did he know about this? How dare he send Nora on a suicide-"

"Gerard?" Namjoon caught on the unfamiliar name, and asked Sumi before he could stop himself. "Who is he?"

"That's none of your bloody business!" Sumi snapped at him. And this time Namjoon had to pull away from the phone, or risk becoming deaf in one ear.

Sumi's anger, the tension and panic, Namjoon could almost feel it pressing down on his skin. If he leaned in a little, Namjoon was certain, Sumi's rage would affect him as well.

The guilt and worry festering inside him - one wrong move, and Namjoon would have no control over his emotions either.

Deep breathes, Namjoon-ah, deep breathes, he repeated in his head.

"Just tell me where you are right now-" Sumi was still talking, her voice shrill in Namjoon's ear. But this time, he ignored it. 

He waited for a couple seconds, took a moment to collect himself, and then spoke into the speaker.

"We are at the-"

"Actually...never mind-" Sumi cut him off. 

She wasn't screaming anymore. "I'll just track you down. That should work." she said, her voice soft, and calm.

The sudden change in Sumi's behavior threw Namjoon off guard. "What?"

"Track me down? How? Can you really do that?" 

"Sumi?" Namjoon waited for a reply, but all he heard was silence on the other end. He looked down at the phone and sighed.

Sumi had hung up on him, leaving Namjoon with more questions then answers.

He turned to look over at his hyung, expecting to see Yoongi confused and waiting for an explanation.

However, Yoongi had stayed silent throughout the duration of the call, not commenting on the way Sumi had yelled at him or asked about her whereabouts. He was staring at his shoes, instead of Namjoon.

"Hyung?"

"This girl, Sumi, blames us for Nora-ssi's injuries." Yoongi said, eyes wandering over to Nora's sleeping form, and then back to his shoes. 

"She never said that, hyung-" Namjoon felt the need to defend Sumi.

Of course, he didn't know her personally. He didn't know for sure if she blamed them for Nora's situation or not. 

It was just that...people say things, do things, when they are caught up in the whirlwind of their emotions. They rage and roar, and scream out their frustrations to whoever would listen. 

They might even say stuff that they wouldn't have, if they were thinking rationally. 

Namjoon had met Sumi before.

Nora's friend cared a lot for her well-being. 

The moment when Namjoon had informed Sumi about Nora being hurt, she had dropped everything, and raced to the dressing room to heal the myth.

Right now, once again, Sumi had found herself stressed about Nora and the new injuries the Furie had inflicted on her. 

Namjoon wanted to believe that she had said those words, pushed the blame on their boys, without meaning to do so.

Sumi was just caught up in her emotions, and would come to her senses, once Nora was healed.

"Maybe she didn't specifically mention us. But-" Yoongi straightened up, stepping away from the wall and turned to Namjoon, his expression grim.

"She knows that this case is turning out to be something unexpected. Neither Sumi nor Nora could predict that this creature, this Furie would show up at our place, and attack us." 

"She knows that Nora's current job is hurting her." 

"And Nora's current job is insuring our safety, at all times." 

"So-" Yoongi paused, wanting Namjoon to complete his sentence for him.

"So...Sumi might not have said it out loud, but she does hold us responsible for Nora's current state." Namjoon said, unable to meet his hyung's eyes this time.

He had made a valid point.

Sure, Sumi didn't outright point fingers at them, and label them criminals. And she might never express her thoughts on this particular topic, before them, either. But that didn't mean, she hadn't entertained the idea, about the boys being the reason for Nora's deteriorating health.

Ever since their meeting, backstage, on the concert day, Nora had gotten injured, for them.

Nora had escaped death, twice, that Namjoon knew of.

And what of all the times, she saved the you, but kept you in the dark? A small voice whispered in his head.

What of all the times, Nora faced grave danger, faced death threats, and attacks meant for the boys, and hid the truth from them?

One monster had been enough for Namjoon to loose his mind and sleep over it.

He couldn't even begin to think of all the horrors Nora had faced, before their meeting.

How had Nora survived these six months, working as Mr. Worth and fighting the supernatural world for them?

Just when Namjoon was about to get lost in his thoughts, a loud thump broke him out of his reverie.

"What was that?" Yoongi looked over at the balcony door.

The outside was pitch black, and nothing moved. But they had both heard that sound...right?

Namjoon squint his eyes, trying to see beyond the glass door. Was it a rat? Just wind banging on the door or a person?

Person-

"Oh..." Namjoon remembered his first meeting with Sumi.

"What is it?" Yoongi noticed the way Namjoon looked at the door and then at him. "What other secret did you forget to tell me, Namjoon-ah?"

"Uh hyung...that Sumi...she uh-"

Just as he was about to share the details of Sumi's traveling method with Yoongi, the door slid open, revealing the intruder on the other side.

"Hy-"

"What the hell?!" 

*