Chapter 18: Cara

Lucas brought out a woman in me I didn't know existed, but I really wanted her to stick around.

"I'm going to let you fuck me now," I said in a calm and seductive voice.

I let go of his cock and his free arm whipped around my body, burying his fingers in my hair, and pulling my lips to his. He kissed me with a hunger that made me wet immediately. My hair fell out of its loose bun and I felt the strands get knotted in his fingers.

"Stand next to the bed," he ordered.

I got up and off the bed. I would do anything he said. I trusted him completely.

"Turn around," he said, looking down at me. He towered over me, almost a full foot taller, but he never made me feel small. I was tempted to disobey and hesitated. I bit my lip to keep from smiling.

He raised an eyebrow. "Turn. Around," he repeated.

Holy fuck. That was sexy. I thought as I turned around to face the bed.

He gripped my hips and kissed the back of my neck and shoulders. "Good girl." His voice is low and brusk. My knees buckled, I placed a hand on the bed to keep my balance, and his grip tightened.

His lips momentarily broke from my skin to pull my tank top over my head and brought his hands to cup my breasts. I leaned into him bringing my hand up to the back of his head, twisting my fingers in his hair, and giving it a gentle pull anytime he hit a particularly pleasurable spot.

"Lean over the bed," he whispered in my ear.

"Make me," I challenged. We had been screwing all day, but this new back and forth had me so turned on I was convinced I'd climax the moment he touched me.

He squeezed my breasts harder before letting go. One hand traveled down my side and into my underwear. He pressed my swollen clit with his fingers and I moaned graciously. He rubbed me hard, moving his fingers in tight circles. I was screaming with pleasure within seconds as my orgasm erupted through me. I pulled his hair hard and I heard him let out a sigh. I collapsed forward putting both hands on the bed then coming down to my forearms. He made me.

I felt his open hand slide down my back and his fingers hooking into my underwear to slide them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them as I continued to catch my breath, my orgasm still coming in waves.

I felt a hand on my hip followed by the tip of his cock being rubbed gently against my pussy. It was a gentle signal of his next move, but also a tease. He pressed himself inside me and I moaned into the mattress. He gripped my ass as he pounded into me. He hit just the right spot inside me and I felt my second climax building. When I could tell he was close, I squeezed my muscles, tightening around him. I heard him sigh and moan in response. Just as he started to cum inside me, I felt his hand reach around and again press my clit with his fingers, triggering my second orgasm. My legs buckled again but Lucas held me up and eased me onto the bed.

He pulled out and collapsed next to me, his breathing heavy. He turned to look at me. His eyes on me as though he could see straight through me to my soul. "Best day ever," he said.

"I know."