Chapter 15: Lucas

I woke up twisted around Cara's body, her legs knotted with mine and her back pressed gently against my chest. I could see the intricate color and detailed lines of her hummingbird tattoo that began on her shoulder and ran halfway down her bicep. I never before had the opportunity to look at it this closely and I felt myself drawn in by the deep pigment.

I snapped back to the present when I heard her whisper, "Good morning," without turning over.

"How did you know I was awake?" I asked, now tracing the tattoo with my finger.

She giggled a bit. "I can feel you."

I stopped, realizing that my rigid cock pressed against the top of her ass. "Sorry about that," I said awkwardly and shifted back a bit.

She laughed and flipped onto her back. "Well, that too, but I meant the energy around you. I feel it all the time."

I continued to trace her shoulder and after a long pause I asked, "Why hummingbirds?"

"I've always been fascinated by them," she said. "I love how they're birds but do the work of bees and butterflies. They're so small and quick that seeing one always feels magical. I have these feeders up on my balcony at my apartment so I do see them come by quite often, but every time it's like I feel so lucky to witness their visit. And they're so little but every year they migrate towards the equator. That flight would take hours in a plane and these tiny little animals just go and do it, every fall. They're so much stronger than people give them credit for. Every place I've ever called home I've set up one or two feeders."

She turned over again, this time to face me. It was the first time I could really see her eyes clearly. An inner ring of dark green blended outward into a ring of brown. I felt absolutely entranced and for the first time in what felt like a century, my mind was quiet.

"So," she said as she inched closer to me. Her breasts grazed my pecs. "Is this bothering you?" She wrapped her fingers around my dick and I gasped with sudden pleasure.

"Very much so," I breathed, bringing my head back down to the pillow.

She gently squeezed and stroked me while she pressed her lips into my neck. Cara traveled down my chest and massaged the base of my cock with her fingers. She replaced her fingers with her tongue and my body stiffened with anticipation. A loud guttural moan escaped my mouth when she took me into hers. With my mind quiet, I could focus on the feel of her tongue and her lips as they moved around my shaft. Lost in a world of pleasure, I felt the pressure building inside me.

I reached down, found her hand, and gently tugged it toward me. Cara complied and crawled up toward my head. I took her face in my hand and pressed my lips to hers. "Get on your back," I ordered, my tone more brusk than I had intended.