"I know what you did to her at Eclipse Lake," Xen raised a brow. "I have my ways of finding information."

"Look," Hunter rubbed the back of his neck. "That was a mistake of mine, and if it makes you feel any better, I helped her get out. I didn't mean to hurt her, and I thought I knew what was best, but it's obvious I'm... not that kind of smart."

Xen hummed, a firebee landing on their hand while their other arm was crossed.

"I'm hoping that those are your best intentions," They pet the insect. "But if I ever find out that you hurt her in any shape or form..."

A swarm of firebees began to gather behind them, Hunter backing away slightly as Xen took another step forward.

"You will ever regret crossing paths with her. Understood?"

Hunter nodded, Xen clapping their hands, a smile now on their face while the bees flew off, Hunter slightly shaken as he watched Xen walk ahead.

"Good, because we wouldn't want to keep the girls waiting, would we?"

Hunter shook his head, carefully keeping his distance while the two walked back, Georgia peering from the shack window. She sighed, rolling her eyes slightly as she spotted Hunter keeping his distance, a small chuckle escaping her once she saw the victorious grin on her non-sibling-by-blood's face.

"They've done it again, Mittens," She let out a sigh, Amity having a little abomination run towards her with a cup of tea.

"I say it's needed," The lilac-haired witch shrugged. "Hunter deserves a good reminder of his place among us after what he did to you."

"That's the past, 'Mity," Georgia sighed, walking towards the witch. "I've let it slide. I know he's good, he just needs the right influence and a little nudge in the right direction."

"Yeah... he's sure as heck lucky to have you to guide him," Amity peered at Georgia with a smug smile, sipping her tea.

"Hey ladies!" Xen called out, an arm wrapped around Hunter's neck as they grinned, Hunter pinching Xen's arm as he dropped it off his shoulder.

"We're back!"

"I can see that," Georgia hummed, Hunter, taking a seat beside her while Xen plopped themselves next to Amity.

"And you've made tea," Xen smiled, grabbing Amity's cup as she let out a groan, the teen trying the tea before spitting it out.

They stared at Amity in disgust, the girl rolling her eyes before placing the teaspoon on Xen's handmade coffee table.

"This tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice," They muttered in disgust, placing the cup down as Amity groaned.

"Xen, that's what all tea is."

"How could a member of my own self-made family say something so horrible," Xen placed a hand on their chest while Georgia chuckled at their dramatics.

"We'll have to make some major changes around here!" They stood up, pulling Amity along as the girl groaned, the two now in the little kitchen.

Georgia chuckled, placing a hand on Hunter's, the boy glancing at their hands with a raised eyebrow.

"What's up?" He questioned.

"Nothing, Xen didn't... threaten you much, did they?" She cocked her head to the side, concerned as she placed a hand on his cheek.

Hunter leaned into her touch humming as he placed his arm around her shoulder. Georgia raised an eyebrow with a curious smile.

"Well? You haven't answered my question," She chuckled.

"They did threaten to send a swarm of firebees after me if I hurt you," He placed a small kiss onto her palm.

"But you know I didn't want to hurt you, right?"

He glanced at her pleadingly, the girl smiling a loving smile before pecking his nose, leaning on his shoulder.

"I know," She hummed, Hunter resting his head on hers. "I'm just worried about you. You're overworked and judging by your eye bags, you don't sleep enough."

"I don't, but it's worth seeing my uncle proud," Hunter muttered.

Georgia frowned a little in pity, rubbing her thumb over his knuckles before glancing up at him through her eyelashes.

"You know, I'll always be proud of you, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

The moment was then interrupted when Xen walked back into their living room, four teacups in their hand as Amity held the pot, following not far after them.

"I'm back with tea, actual tea," They grinned, Amity cringing a little.

"Let's just get on with this."

"You're no fun, 'Mity," Xen sighed. "Anyway, I was thinking, would you guys wanna binge-watch something? I recently heard of a new show and I was wondering if you'd guys like to stay and watch–"

"Can't," Amity interrupted the teen. "Sorry, but my parents are expecting me tonight. They have another sale going on for another creation besides their abomatons."

Xen shrugged, Georgia frowning.

"Stay safe, alright?" Georgia placed a hand on Amity's shoulder. "Those things aren't safe for you at all. I still can't believe that they make you go for those things."

"Neither can I," She frowned, getting up. "But I hope to see you all on the other side."

Amity joked before glaring at Hunter, opening Xen's front door.

"Except you."

With that, she waved goodbye to the group, shutting the door while Hunter sighed, a frown on his features before wrapping his arms around Georgia's waist and pulling her into his lap, the girl's eyes wide while she blushed.

Xen raised a brow before shaking their head slightly, smiling at the two.

"How about you both?" They grinned. "Wanna binge-watch with me?"

"Sure," Georgia grinned, Hunter sighing.

"No, thanks," Hunter groaned. "I'm not in the mood to watch anything with you."

"We're watching Amphibia," Xen interjected with a sneaky smile, Hunter's eyes widening before he cleared his throat, pretending to be unimpressed.

"I guess I could stay for... a couple of episodes. My schedule's pretty free."

Georgia chuckled as Xen scoffed with a knowing grin. They picked up the tea tray, walking into the kitchen before winking at Georgia, the girl rolling her eyes with a smile.

thank you all so much again for reading, and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night ahead!

-sam