Chapter 10: Back to The Beginning

"How can you do that? My father is in prison because of you!" Kaito shouted, cornering Izuko into a corner. 

"Your father deserves it! He hurt mine!" Izuko countered.

The entire class watched in silent horror, Tsunami and Mono having to hold Edith back, so she doesn't tackle him.

------------------------------------

"Nana, no," Izuku said, but of course, Nana didn't understand, so she continued on. She pushed her jar of food off her stand on the highchair she was sitting on.

She giggled in delight, and Katzumi followed.

Izuku sighed, "Girls, what am I going to do with you two?"

It had been a few days after the accident, and the kids were now returning to school. Izuku had some bandages on his arms, but that wasn't anything that he couldn't handle. it was the two girls in front of him that he couldn't handle. 

One minute they were crying, and the next, they were scheming. 

Izuko had been like Izuku when he was a baby. Calm, but cried a lot. The two babies in front of him reminded him of a feminine Katsuki when he was younger.

Mood swings and evil smiles.

Izuku smiled as the girls started to seem to feel bad when Izuku turned away to pick up the jar.

He then focused his attention on the stacks of papers that he needed to get through.

Izuku sighed and swept his hand through his curly green hair that seemed to get less puffy every year.

Then, his eyes turned determined, "Girls, your Papa isn't here, so it's your job now to help me decide the wedding plans for him to see. Are you ready?"

Katzumi laughed while Nana continued to drool a bit. Izuku took it as a yes.

He looked past the wedding preparations then took a look at their house that was pretty much done rebuilding after the fire. He looked at the workers who would need to come back into the house. Katsuki's work schedule for the next month. The baby's next appointment with the hospital. Izuko's grade report. His submission into the next year of school. Ochaco's handwritten notes about which events and things should be where in the wedding.

By the time he had read all of it, though he couldn't get anything chosen or written yet, he was exhausted, and Nana and Katzumi seemed to be sleepy.

They were playing on a mat on the floor, and Nana was already dosing off while Katzumi was passed out on the floor.

Izuku pushed the papers further away and carried his daughters to their nursery. He put them in their cribs and kissed them on the cheek before trying to sort through the papers again.

--------------------------------------------

"You have a visitor, Todoroki."

Shoto lifted his head, grimacing at the tall figure in front of him, "What do you want?" He asked coldly.

"You failed. your job was so simple, and yet you failed," Mitsuki said, lowering her hat.

"I know that. I'm in prison. How would I not know that?" Shoto said, wanting the woman to go away.

"Alright, you're all set, Todoroki. You're out," the guard said. 

"W-What?" Shoto asked, looking at Mitsuki again this time in confusion.

"You're out, and this time, you won't fail," Mitsuki said, eyes narrowing.

---------------------------------------------

"How many times do I  have to tell you not to get in trouble at school?" Izuku upbraided as Izuko came home with Iida.

Izuko hung his head in shame. Izuku sighed, "Eat your dinner it's in the kitchen. Iida, thank you for picking him up from school."

Iida shook off the thanks, "It's my job."

Izuku knew that Katsuki was coming home late, nonetheless, he stayed up reading papers and documents on too many topics to name.

An event caught his eye on Katsuki's work schedule.

Phoenix Gala 

Izuku's eyes went wide. It took place in America; a gala with the top ten business owners in the world. Another thing to worry about besides the wedding, the kids, and the house.

It was around two A.M. in the morning when Katsuki shuffled inside. He tried to be as quiet as possible, and his eyebrows rose when he saw that the kitchen lights were on.

"Deku?" he asked quietly as possible. 

He got no reply, and Katsuki saw Izuku buried under a pile of papers, sleeping with his head in his hands.

The sight made his heart ache, "Why'd you stay up so late, Deku?"

He asked with no intention of getting a reply. Katsuki lifted Izuku up, careful to not move any of the papers and walked to their bedroom.

When Katsuki snuggled in with him, Izuku let out a small, "I wanted to see you."