Chapter 2: Another Move

Nana screeched and cried as she realized that her Dad had moved away from her, and her sister was in another crib on the other side of the room. 

As Nana started to cry more, Katzumi followed. Their bright green eyes bubbly as water started to fall from their round cheeks. 

Katsuki groaned as he went over to them yet once again that night. Izuko hadn't been like them. He would sleep through almost the whole night, and when he woke up, he would play with his toes or fingers until he got hungry or needed changing. 

Katsuki gently wrapped his arms around his newborn daughters, trying and failing to calm both of them. Izuku had nearly passed out when they had finally gotten done with slight moving, so Katsuki wanted him to rest, but it appears the twins didn't have a care for that wanting.

Katsuki had eyes this house for a while as the renting was now available for it. So, he rented it for a while. 

It was big enough for all of them, but Hako and the others would stay at the hotel, which Katsuki enjoyed. 

The family just brought some items from the hotel that were necessary for the babies, along with some other items that they decided was best to bring. It was a rented house for a short period of time, so they were careful not to bring too much. 

Katsuki groaned once again as Nana wouldn't settle down. Katzumi wouldn't either, so Katsuki did something he didn't want to do. He walked over to the sleeping Izuku in the other room and gently shook his shoulders.

"Deku, the babies won't stop crying."

Izuku blinked a few times before getting the idea. He turned on a small lamp and motioned for him to give him Nana. 

"Take Katzumi to the other room," Izuku yawned out. Izuku gently rocked his daughter in his arms until she calmed down. Izuku smiled a tired smile as he saw Katsuki come back in and take Nana back to her room. 

Izuko, during all of this, was carefully sneaking a peak at his siblings. When the lights were back out, Izuko crept into the nursery. 

He whispered, "You two need to stop causing daddy and papa to wake up. They're tired, ya know? It's not that hard to sleep." Izuko lectured. No response was heard from the two sleeping babies. 

Izuko, deem satisfied, went back to his room and slept. 

While Katsuki had snuck back into the bed. Izuku groaned, "Kacchan, I love you, but you're a pain to sleep with. You have a room, go to it."

Katsuki scoffed, "I will not do such thing."

Izuku chuckled, "Why not?"

"I wish to sleep with my fiancé."

Izuku sighed, giving in, "Alright, c'mere."

Katsuki didn't need to be told twice. He jumped on top of the littler one, showering his love with kisses. 

"Kacchan! That tickles! Why are you like this all of a sudden?" Izuku said between fits of laughter, for Katsuki hadn't stopped. 

Katsuki shortly paused as he explained himself, "Well, since you're not pregnant anymore, makes me want to-"

Izuku, who was turning rather pink, smacked the back of Katsuki's head, "Don't even think about it, Kacchan! We're parents now. We must be responsible!"

Katsuki pouted, "You didn't say that after Izuko was born."

Izuku turned a brighter shade of pink, "Well, it was different then!" 

"Was it though?" 

Another smack to the head. Katsuki pouted as he rubbed the sore spot now on the back of his head. 

Izuku, who thought that the air was a bit crowded at the moment decided to see Izuko.

Izuku stood up as he walked to Izuko's bedroom, checking up on his eldest son. He was snoring a bit and drooling, too. 'Gets it from Katsuki,' Izuku thought as he smiled contently. 

He shuffled his way inside and laid next to Izuko. Izuko, who was still rather asleep, leaned into his Dad and snuggled against his chest. 

Katsuki had followed from the other room and whispered, "Oh, so Izuko gets cuddles, but I don't?" 

Izuku held in a laugh as he waved his hand for Katsuki to join. Katsuki slid behind Izuku and spooned him as Izuko drooled on Izuku's chest. 

Yeah, weird family.