I walk over to Shane to make sure she's okay with Louis trailing behind me. "Are you okay?" Leslie asks Shane quietly. "i-i don't know." she replies. "nice hit Leslie you really are from Texas aren't you."Louis says trying to lighten the mood. it was a damn good hit though. "It's okay Shane he's gone." i say trying to calm her down. "maybe we should give them some time alone." Louis says. " are you sure?" Leslie asks Louis. "yeah besides Harry passed our little test so i trust him." Louis says "okay were going to be over there Leslie says pointing to a table. "alright we'll be there in a few minutes." i tell them. when i look back at Shane a tear slips down her delicate cheek. "hey it's over." i say wiping away her tear. "no its not over it will never be over Harry don't you see. its inevitable this will always happen to me." "what will always happen to you?" "guys will always look at me and think nothing but sex. they will always disrespect me and treat me like shit. i'm tired of being treated like shit." she says the last part quieter. " i don't do that nor will i ever disrespect you or any other women, like him or any other rude guy. All guys aren't bad Shane." She looks at me and I see a flash of hope and something else in the way she looks at me. "Your perfect, I've never meant someone so caring and amazing." She says pulling me in for a tight hug and burying her face in my shoulder. I never thought I was that caring and I definitely didn't think I was amazing but if this beautiful broken girl in my arms thinks so than I mind as well say thank you. "You really think I'm caring and amazing?" I ask her. "Yes I do and I want to thank you for being here for me and thank you for protecting me today." She says making my heart warm. "Your welcome but I wanted to do all of that for you because I want you to know you can trust me and because I care about you." I tell her pulling away from the embrace and looking in her eyes. "Do do you really care about me." She asks. "Yeah of course I do I have ever since the day we meant. At first I didn't even realize how much I really cared about you but then you told me your story and I realized you deserve someone who you can trust,someone you can count on, someone who cared about you. Than I decided I'm that someone. Or at least I want more than anything to be that someone. I don't even know what it is about you yet but there's something that makes me want you more than anything. Something that I have no control over." I say. "We'll harry I don't know why you care so much about me either but I like you a lot and maybe it will end bad, maybe you'll leave me or maybe I'll get hurt but deep down something is telling me you won't ever hurt me. And as for that feeling of wanting to be around me I may or may not have that feeling with you too." She says. "We'll weather you like it or not Shane waters I'm not going anywhere for a long time and I don't ever want to hurt you so don't worry about that and something is telling me this won't end bad." I say pointing back and forth between us.

...
After our little heart to heart we decided to just go back to her house because that was enough drama for one day besides I didn't want anybody to disrespect her again. Or we run in to prick again. Yay. NO! Maybe not. We were driving to her house and I couldn't help but get nervous. I decided to ask Shane to go on a date with me so I could ask her to be my girlfriend I mean she's most likely going to say no but I mind as well try right? Or maybe you will just ruin the relationship you have with her. Well now I'm sweating. "So erm I was thinking y-you know only if you want we could erm you know like..." "What is it Harry?" She says saving me from my nervous babbling. "I-I want to take you out." "oh is that what they call a date in the UK. take me out huh. i guess you can but only if you promise it will be somewhere fun." she says surprising the hell out of me. "really you will erm i mean yeah so tomorrow around 7 i'll pick you up." i try to cover my surprise but i'm sure i failed but whatever. "Ah okay then so where are we going than mister I'll pick you up at 7." she says clearly picking up on me trying to cover up my excitement about this date. "Can't tell you it's a surprise."

we got to her house to find no one was home. weird. i guess they went out or something. "maybe i should call them." Shane says. Knock Knock Knock before i could answer someone pounded on the door causing both me and Shane to jump and look at the door. "maybe it's my parents." Shane says making her way to the door. "well just in case i should just answer it." i say walking ahead of her. "Harry its fine." she says trying to get in front of me. "yeah well we can't take any chances." i say opening the door to see Zayn. "we need to talk now."

***

to all my fellow directioners: Zayn made a choice for himself. i know it is very sad for all of us but we have to respect his choice. he did what will make him happy and that's all we could ever want is for him to be happy even if were not. we have to e strong and continue to give all of our support to Zayn and the rest of the boys. we also have to remember that even though it feels like its hard for us that Zayn left its a million times harder for the rest of the boys. also i know there are rumours he got fired and stuff but i'm just going to go with what they tell us and just trust that. besides if that true than in 2016 when the contract ends they can just all get to-gather and make a new contract with some other company managing them. stay strong for the boys. love you guys.