19

A/n: Sorry for any type errors and grammar mistakes, I typed this on phone..."

The two teens went outside to have fun with their friends. They ended up going to a teahouse and chatting to others.

"Hello, welcome to Kamore Teahouse! What can I get for you?" A waitress came up to them with a set of small paper and a pencil.

"I would like to order Ventea please," Izuku said with a smile. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I want a slice of your archon cake." Katsuki said not to give eye contact to the waitress. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I'll have a Wolf hook cupcake." Said Iida as he moved his arms in a chopping motion. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"And I'll get Sweet madame chicken..." Kirishima said hungrily. He was totally hungry when he heard Izuku treating them to the brand-new teahouse. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Alright, please wait here until your order is finished. Happy chatting!" The waitress said while placing cups of water on their table.

~~~

The group began to chat as they waited for their food and drinks. As of now, they only made a few fun things for this new year. Kirishima and Iida can't wait to go to Izuku's and Katsuki's birthdays by the following month. They ranted about it that they'll buy so many gifts for them.

As Izuku heard it, he felt guilty. He is saddened that his friends will get gifts for them that they'll never use in the future. He even feels like when their birthday ends, they might show up again to the hospital and stay there on their deathbeds. He began to tear up as he thought about that.

Katsuki saw Izuku and excused himself. Kirishima and Iida were concerned but ignored it anyway.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy that we're visiting them?" Katsuki asked gently to the greenette as he wiped away the tears that were threatening to run down to his cheeks.

"I'm just sad that, Kirishima, Iida, our parents will be so lonely after our birthday... They will even buy us gifts that we'll never use. I feel guilty, that's all." Izuku timidly whispered and looked down.

Katsuki sighed and placed his hand to Izuku's chin, lifting it slowly. He stared to Izuku for a second before talking,

"You don't have to be guilty, be angry that the curse is on our way. Let's think that there is a reason for this. Why would we be cursed if there is no reason right?" He said, softly.

"That was the question I have been asking since I was four..." Izuku chuckled, remembering the day they were diagnosed with a curse.

"We'll know it soon enough." Katsuki replied before spreading his arms to hug Izuku. Of course, Izuku hugged back and a few tears ran down to his cheeks as he did so.

"We'll know it before death do us apart..."

~~~

The two couples went back to the table. The food and drinks were already set aside.

"Bro, what took you two so long? I'm starving just looking at this chicken." Kirishima whined. He was glad that the two finally came.

"None of your business hair for brains, just eat." Katsuki said and went to his seat. Izuku did the same and began to drink his tea.

"Fine, fine" Kirishima muttered...

"So, next month is your upcoming birthday. And I was thinking that I should ask you two what you want for me to buy it." Iida said generously, which made Katsuki and Izuku flinch. Honestly, the two only want to live and be together but they don't want to pressure their friend.

"I- nice clothes will be f-fine." Izuku stuttered, not really knowing what to pick.

"Just give me some flowers, glasses." Katsuki said while chewing his cake.

"Flowers? What for?" Iida asked.

"Oh, oh! Does Katsuki already like someone? You should buy your flowers yourself, Bakubro." Kirishima said with a cheery tone, literally joking but Katsuki didn't see it as a Joke.

"It's not for that reason, I have lots of reasons for you to buy it as a gift. And if you do, I will give you my thousand thanks." Katsuki said as he frowned at the red-haired teen.

Iida is surprised about what Katsuki said and agrees without asking.

~~~

They finished eating without talking. It was an awkward silence yet a peaceful one. Izuku paid the bill and they all went out. Now asking what to do next.

"So what do you all want to do now?" Kirishima asked and looked at the time. It is past noon so they still have a lot of time to hangout.

"Oh I know! Why don't we sit down to the plains I know! I swear it will be beautiful as we watch the sun go down." Izuku said while cutely jumping up and down. He really wants all of them to come and watch the sunset. He will also draw while watching, of course.

"We have no options because it will be boring anyways so let's go!" Kirishima said and Izuku happily led the way. He held Katsuki's hand while doing so. Making Katsuki flustered.

They soon met the plains Izuku was talking about. The two boys left stunned after seeing it. It was breath-taking, the plains were filled with white tulips making it even relaxing as they watched the sun go down. The wind makes the mood more great.

All of them sat down under a tree and watched the sun do its thing. Izuku silently drew the scenery. All three looked at Izuku's drawing.

"Wow, that looks so beautiful, Midoriya. How about you teach me how to draw? Pretty please..." Iida pleaded with hands crossed together. Izuku felt his heart painfully clench but nodded anyway.

"Sure Iida. I promise if I get the time." He whispered before looking at his sketch again. After staring a little bit, he got an idea.

"Hey guys, I will just sketch a nearby river in the forest. I will be back momentarily, see you!" Izuku said and ran away to a dark forest. Kirishima was about to protest but Katsuki stopped him while he shook his head.

After being a little bit far from others, Izuku sat under a tree and sketched the teens as they watched the sunset silently. He draws the background very carefully to give it more detail. He also draws himself in the group.

After finishing, he looked at his work with proudness in his eyes. He will show it to them soon. Very soon.

He went back to the group and sat carefully. He has to tell Katsuki to go home already, they have other things to do...

"Kacchan, let's go home." He whispered right next to Katsuki's ear. The blonde only nodded and tapped Kirishima's shoulder.

"We have to go home now, we have other things to do..." Katsuki said and held Izuku's hands.

"Aww that's a shame but alright." He only said and watched the sun again.

"We'll be here for a few more minutes," Iida said. Izuku nodded and waved goodbye.

The couple went home already and fell asleep. Not even bothering to change their clothes. They just cuddled and immediately fell asleep.

~~~

1 month later...

To Be Continued