4

"Although you may not appreciate the cure..." The witch slowly said but enough for Mitsuki to hear them.

"What is it?" The blonde woman said. The witch doctor sighed and began to speak.

"There is one solution: they must forget everything they have done to each other. I mean everything, especially their bond." The witch said and continued, "That's your only hope Mrs. Mitsuki, Mrs. Inko. I'm afraid that the consequences will be death because of illness. They can't survive living like this, they'll be dead soon if you keep this up." She said and ended with remorse.

The two mothers were completely silent at that moment. They could not believe what they had done to their sons. They'll be living with illness because of them, and that made them sick at that thought.

"No!" A weak voice squeaked. Izuku does not accept that they have a horrible fate. What possibly could have happened that the two children were fated like this.

"I don't understand mom, Kacchan and I did nothing wrong. We don't even lie through all these years. Why did Kacchan have an illness if he was strong? Am I getting sick too?" The small boy asked. Since he is a child, he doesn't understand that they will die soon...

"Shut up Deku, my head hurts." Katsuki said while getting up. He could not rest because of all the ramblings and loud voices.

"Kacchan!" Izuku shouted and hugged Katsuki tightly as if he wouldn't let go.

"Gahh! It hurts! Let go of me!" The blonde shouted right into Izuku's ear. Izuku flinched and quickly removed his arms around the blonde, still hearing the ringing sounds in his ear.

"Why are you all so noisy anyways? Wait, how did I even get here?" Katsuki asked and looked around the room, literally confused.

"You mean, you didn't even remember that you were hurt?" Mitsuki asks and Katsuki quickly responds with a 'no'.

"How strange..." Mitsuki said.

"Kacchan..." Izuku pointed out with concern. How can he forget that he's been hurt since they played?

"Hmm, it may be the drawback of their curse. I think once they're done feeling ill, they'll forget about it." The witch said and checked Katsuki's temperature. Her hand held back as she didn't feel any signs of fever.

"Thank you so much, you've done so much for our sons. How do we pay in return?" Inko said as she bowed in respect. The witch chuckled and sighs,

"No need to thank me. I didn't even help curing them." She said before turning into a black cat. Izuku widened his eyes in awe, while Katsuki just huffed and looked away.

"You can leave any time in the cottage; I'll be doing some errands in the town..." The witch said and walked away. As they saw the witch leave, Mitsuki stood up and held Katsuki.

"Let's go, we still have to plan for Katsuki and Izuku's birthday." She said and also left the cottage. Inko nodded in response and held Izuku as well.

~~~

"Hello Mrs. Inko! Little Izuku! I have extra flowers in my garden, please take this as my thanks for repairing my wheelchair." A man said and gave Inko a bouquet of flowers and green daisies for Izuku. Inko smiled and bowed, which the man also bowed as well.

"How lucky you are Deku, you always get free things from the town. Getting jealous here..." Katsuki complained and crossed his arms. Izuku smiled brightly and held the blonde's hand, making Katsuki blush at the action.

"It's ok Kacchan! Here, take mine. Therefore, you can always see me when you get home." He said and placed one flower each behind Katsuki's ears.

"Thanks..." Katsuki murmured while blushing lightly and held Izuku's hand tighter.

"Izuku-kun, you shouldn't give Katsuki what he wants. He deserves nothing but my spankings." Mitsuki said while buying party stuff for the upcoming birthday party. Katsuki growled and Izuku laughed at Mitsuki's behavior.

"It's ok aunt Mitsuki, I should at least give him my appreciation for being my best, best friend ever." Izuku replied with a bright smile.

"Dang right!" Katsuki shouted and walked all proudly. Both moms just shook their heads as they smiled.

~~~

"But mom! I haven't left Deku yet. Can I please have a sleep-over with him? I will make sure I'll wake up early for school. Pretty please!" Katsuki begged his mom as they were in front of their house.

The Midoriya's looked in amusement as Mitsuki lectured the blonde to promise her to sleep early. Katsuki eagerly nodded and rushed inside the house, packing his stuff quickly before Izuku left.

"Promise me again young boy. Or you'll get a red ass after school tomorrow!" Mitsuki shouted at Katsuki who also yelled back,

"I promise you old hag! Now let me go, Deku's leaving me behind!" He said and ran to catch up with Izuku.

"Don't call me hag you son of a- "Mitsuki replied and went inside her house. The greenette smiled and pinched Katsuki's cheeks, earning a low growl in the blonde.

"Alright you little kids. What do you want for dinner?" Inko asked while they're walking. Both boys lifted their heads.

"Spicy curry!" "Katsudon!!" They both said at the same time, they looked at each other and immediately gave death glares.

"Kacchan you know I don't like spicy foods!" The greenette said, "And you know that I love them, Deku!" The blonde said, staring at Izuku's soul. Izuku pouted and timidly nodded, accepting that he had to eat something spicy tonight. The blonde quickly noticed it and sighs.

"Okay, okay. Deku, stop pouting. We'll have Katsudon." He patted Izuku's head.

Inko laughed lightly and shook her head. "Nope, we'll go to spicy curry and Katsudon at the same time. That way, you two can have a great dinner." She assured me and smiled at them.

"Yay!" The boys said and clapped their hands together.

~~~

The three of them got in the house and the two boys flopped on the couch while Inko started preparing her ingredients. Katsuki put his green flower beside the kitchen window to give it extra sunlight. He got back to the couch as Izuku turned on the television.

After some minutes, Katsuki immediately got bored watching T.V and went to Izuku's room, looking for a game of cards to play. After finding a deck, he got back in the living room and set the cards on the coffee table.

"Hey nerd! Challenge UNO with me." He proudly said while pointing his finger at the fragile boy. Izuku coughed a bit but he ignored it. He smugly smirked and stood up.

"Bring it on Kacchan!"

To Be Continued