10.2

"I can't believe it! All Might himself will come back from town! I bet he's going to tell his heroic stories." Izuku blabbered as he was being pushed by Kirishima on a wheelchair.

All Might is a popular name in their town. He was the very first man who participated in slaying the beasts in the forest. He slayed the monsters with a single sword and the most trustable smile.

He soon became the savior for the whole town. All Might was very kind to the people of course. He wouldn't do it if he didn't. And that, all of the people loved him, even the mayor itself.

"I can't wait to see his smile again! Seeing his smile makes me feel like I don't have sickness anymore!" Katsuki added and Izuku agreed. People loved seeing his smile, it was full of determination.

It has been years since All Might left the town to do a heroic quest. Izuku and Katsuki were still at the age of 5 when he left. Even so, the two boys already loved the hero and idolized him greatly.

"Since you two just came out of the hospital, we have to treat you with full care at all times. It would be truly bad if we didn't know one of you needs help." Iida said while doing hand movements. All the boys agreed and continued blabbering about All Might until they reached the center of the town.

Until Izuku came up with an idea. It may be impossible, but he wants to make a wish to All Might for him and Katsuki to be alright already. Once he gets the hero's hands, he will tell his wish and hoped that the hero can fulfill it,

"We're here boys!" Masaru called attention to the children. The kids were excited to meet the one and only All Might.

After a few of the people came, they suddenly heard a laugh from a distance. Kirishima, Iida, Izuku and Katsuki perked their heads up to see the one who laughed. But their eyes couldn't believe what they saw, it was All Might!

"I am here!" All Might shouted and the people of the town cheered with joy. They could see his smile, although almost blinding.

"We love you!"

"We missed you All Might!"

"Great to see you in full health!"

"Marry me All Might!!"

The people said as they welcomed the man with hospitality. The adult accepted it with kindness and took all the gifts that were given to him.

The cheers went on as All Might finally calmed them down. He started telling his amazing adventures. How the world looked outside of the town. He said it was very peaceful and heartwarming.

All of the people listened to All Might's story. Izuku was overwhelmed with joy as he thought that the world was bigger than he thought it would. While Katsuki, he was imagining how it would feel like if he and Izuku ever went to one of the destinations All Might said. If the two of them were alone in a peaceful place, it would be just perfect for the best friends.

After that, the hero finished the story with a smile and a calming sight. The people almost teared up at how beautiful his story was. Masaru, though, cried silently. He couldn't feel All Might story because he was stressed at work...

'Please notice us All Might...' Izuku thought the hero was shaking the hands of the townspeople. As they were in turn, Kirishima and Masaru pulled Izuku's and Katsuki's wheelchair while Iida followed them with ease. All Might saw them and smiled warmly at the kids. Knowing that they're ill, he must be gentle with them.

"Hello my fellow kids. Are you causing trouble just to come meet me?" All Might exclaimed and chuckled a bit at the joke. The kids also giggled and All Might handed his hands to Katsuki. "Please protect us again, All Might. If you don't, I will personally slap your butt." Katsuki warned and All Might laughed. Masaru scolded Katsuki for that.

"I will young child, I won't let you down." He said before going to Kirishima. Kirishima took hold of the hero's hands and said, "Please tell us more of your stories, All Might. I want to hear all of your adventures again!" The red-haired kid said and All Might smiled and nodded. Next, Iida swiftly took All Might's hands.

"Please come to the town again with a great health mister! I have full respect for you!" Iida said and bowed. All Might did the same and turned to Izuku. The greenette was almost desperate to hold the hero's hands.

"All Might sir, I wish that you could grant my wish. This is impossible but, nothing is impossible for you. I wish you to end me and Kacchan's illness. I would absolutely be happy if you granted it. Thank you for your time." Izuku exclaimed with hope in his voice.

All Might quickly felt sadness washed all over his body. Just to see a desperate petite boy making him guilty for something, "I will try young one. If I did grant it, I wouldn't need anything for it..." He replied with a sad smile, almost tearing up. Izuku also smiled and made everyone sad with his smile.

The town also knows their curse. Seeing the sweetest boy in town made their heart break.

All Might turned to Masaru who was sweating and crying a lot. "Please save me from work!!" He pleaded. All Might sweat dropped and nodded quickly and immediately turned to the next person. Making Masaru stunned yet happy.

Katsuki thought about Izuku's wish earlier. He felt super guilty that he witnessed his best friend almost desperately cry for help to cure them. On the other hand, he also wants all this to be over.

He wanted to finally end this shitty curse.

To save Izuku,

and win the greenette's heart.

To be continued

A/n: I know it's too late to celebrate but we reached 1k reads pretty fast, I thank you! I think I'll make a special chapter if I have time loll...