3

"So, how was school?" Asked Katsuki's mom after he went to the living room.

"It was good, Deku made friends again..." He replied. He didn't really want to talk about those things, he was jealous because of his best friend.

Now that Izuku finally made friends in school, he can't normally talk to him anymore. And that makes him feel off.

"I made snacks, it's in the kitchen." His mom said. He nodded and left. He quickly dashed to the room and changed his clothes. After changing, he went back to the house and sneaked to Izuku's house. He may be 7, but they still do play in the greenette's house.

~~~

"Deku, what do you want to play?" The ash blond asked. The boy cutely put his hand under his chin. "Can we play heroes?" He suggested. Katsuki sighed and silently nodded. "Since I'm the one who suggested it, I want to play as a hero!" Izuku said with his arms up. Katsuki quickly lifted his head and tried to assert his role. There is no way Katsuki can play as a villain.

"No, no, no. There's no way I'm going to play as a Villain, I should be the one who will defeat you." Katsuki said. Izuku scratched his head and thought of a way to slip this through.

"What if you play as a civilian first? And I'll come save you..." Izuku said, but that didn't change Katsuki's mind one bit. "Nope, you'll play as a civilian and I'll save you." The ash blonde protested. "Hmp! Ok Kacchan..." Izuku pouted and sighed. After seeing Izuku being sad made Katsuki's heart break into pieces.

"Fine, I'll play as a civilian first. And I'll become a hero later, ok?" Katsuki said before putting a hand on Izuku's shoulder to cheer him up a little. Izuku looked onto those ruby orbs and smiled.

 "Ok Kacchan!" He said and started to act.

~~~

"Don't worry my Kacchan! I will save you!" Izuku cutely said and jumped out of the tent. Katsuki chuckled a little as he saw Izuku tripped as he went out. The greenette looked both sideways and slowly creeped to Katsuki's direction. He untied the ropes that swirled around the ash blonde's body. "Are you okay? Do you feel anything bad?" Izuku asked and checked his forehead.

"Nope! You save me Deku-" His words were cut short as he felt tremendous pain hit his body. Izuku quickly checked Katsuki's condition. "Kacchan! What's wrong?!" He nervously asked. Katsuki can't pronounce a single word, he only winced and grunted in pain. "I'll call mom, stay here." The greenette said and rushed inside the house.

"Mom! Kacchan is not feeling well. Can you please check him?" Izuku said while tugging his mom's shirt. Inko immediately stood up and went to the backyard, Izuku started crying as he saw his friend in pain.

Inko helped Katsuki to stand up, he crouched and held his belly. "Katsuki, you have to bear with me. We have to go to your mom's house." She said and picked up the ash blonde. Katsuki nodded and closed his eyes, waiting for the pain to fade away.

"Mitsuki! Your son isn't feeling well." Inko shouted at Mitsuki's door. The mom barged in and quickly tried to find Mitsuki, who's washing clothes in the washing machine. She looked outside only to see Katsuki were in the arms of Inko and Izuku who were crying silently.

"What? What happened?" She asked, looking at her son. "I don't know, Izuku knows though. He said he was just playing and then suddenly he's like this." Inko replied before laying Katsuki on the couch.

"Mama, what's happening to Kacchan?" Izuku asked with worry in his eyes. Inko looked at him in concern, she softly caressed his chubby cheeks and smiled. "Katsuki will be okay, we just need a hero who can heal him! Do you want to heal your friend?" Inko said and Izuku nodded his head slowly.

"Alright." Was all Inko said and Izuku didn't hesitate to put a small yet caring kiss on Katsuki's forehead, thinking it might help the blonde to ease his suffering. Katsuki noticed it and smiled weakly. Izuku, of course, smiled back.

"Let's go to the witch doctor." Said Mitsuki and carried Katsuki in her arms.

~~~

"I can see that this came from the illness? Is something going to happen within next week?" The witch asked and held her hand to the unconscious Katsuki.

"Well, Izuku-kun and Katsuki-kun are going to hold their birthday party next week." Said Inko before putting Izuku in her lap.

"Ahh, that's why. I think the curse can be activated when they grow older every year. Can you please give me time to solve or cure this in the meantime?" The witch said and the two mothers nodded in agreement. "Do whatever you can do please..." Mitsuki said.

They waited hours in the cottage while the witch worked hours of experimenting. Sunset has passed and the witch is finally seated and relaxed.

"Okay, I did find a solution to this problem..."

To Be Continued