17

1 week later

"Izu, come with me for a second!" Katsuki shouted as he was preparing his jewelry in his pocket.

They were in the forest. Katsuki is sitting under a tree while Izuku is drawing a type of bird.

Yes, he was about to confess his love to Izuku. Therefore, he is bringing his cute little bundle of joy into a date. You might wandering what happened to Katsuki after his attempt of suicide, but this what actually happened.

Flashback

"Please stay, I don't want you like this." Mitsuki timidly whispered right into her son's ear. She was scared that she might lose her son because of love.

"I will if you let me spend my life with Izuku," Katsuki conditioned his mom, although he would never try to kill himself. He never wants to end his life alone, he just wants to test her mother if she would let her son take his life rather than being with Izuku.

"Yes, I will allow that. Just please don't try to hurt yourself." Mitsuki agreed to him. She finally accepted her son's fate.

"Alright," He smiled and hugged her mother.

Flashback end

Now that the chaos has been over, another chaos is meeting them. Of course, the curse it's back. They could feel sick over and over again, but they didn't mind at all. What matters is that they have each other.

Izuku closed his notebook first and came to Katsuki. He didn't know what's about to come.

"What is it Kacchan?" He asked as he sat beside the blonde. Whether it's serious or not he is ready to listen. He is a bit nervous though, he is called by Katsuki very unexpectedly.

"Come closer," Katsuki asks once more. Izuku did nothing but do Katsuki's orders. He was close until they were glued shoulder to shoulder.

"What is it?" The greenette asked again. This time, there was an answer. A surprising one to be honest.

"So, uhm..." Katsuki breathed in and out to focus. He was internally shouting at himself to ask him already. But he was so nervous that he sat there speechless...

Do it you asshole, he's looking at you for God's sake! Katsuki cursed himself.

Few seconds later he mustered up all of his courage and asked.

"Izuku,"

"Yes?"

"I believe that I have liked you for years..."

Izuku became silent with wide open eyes. Katsuki has liked him for years! Years to be exact. And yet the blonde never admitted it. The greenette was a little disappointed that Katsuki didn't tell him sooner. Nevertheless he's still not saying. Making Katsuki almost faint because of the intense silence.

"Ok?" Izuku questioned. It may be rude to say that but he doesn't know what to say.

"Will you go out with me?" The blonde said as he looked at the greenette. Almost staring to its soul. Izuku just smiled and slowly nodded.

"I accept," He said before was crushed with Katsuki's tight hug.

"You just made me the happiest teen in the world, Izu."

~~~

"Hehe, I thought you said we're going on a date. That means we're just two of us. But," Izuku giggled as the angry blonde glared at the other two boys.