Epilogue

*beep *beep *beep

The sound of the heart monitor is the only thing that can be heard in the room. Mitsuki, Masaru, and Inko went out and planned their son's funeral. They already gave up the hopes of them still living.

Few hours have passed and yet the parents still haven't checked the room.

Izuku's hands started to move.

It was a weak move but it means that Izuku finally woke up. He slowly opened his eyes, seeing he was in the same bed with Katsuki. He hugged him softly and closed his eyes again, trying to ignore the burning sensation on his lungs.

Miracle happened and Katsuki also woke up. He recovered from his senses and looked down to the teen that was peacefully hugging him. He let out a contented sigh, he is having a hard time letting air fill his lungs but he endured it.

"Kacchan..." Izuku could barely whisper. His throat hurt so badly. Katsuki hummed in response.

"Yes love?" The blonde asked. The two of them couldn't hear any sounds at all. All they both hear is the sound of them slowly breathing in and out.

"I'm kind of sleepy. Is it okay if I sleep?" Izuku murmured, trying to not accidentally close his eyes.

"Let's stay awake until we finish something Izuku. Can we do that?" Katsuki said and took out the flowers Iida bought for him from his jacket. Izuku knew what he was doing because he also took out the picture he drew when he and his friends were hanging out.

They carefully placed the things near the counter, it was really difficult but they both managed.

"Can we sleep now?" Izuku timidly giggled at his playful actions. Katsuki only nodded in response.

"Yeah,"

~~~

The parents finally came into the room to check upon the two. All of them were tired and had bags under their eyes.

They were completely still that silence filled the room.

The heart monitors weren't working anymore...

Three of them rushed to their sons and hugged them tightly. Only to be met with coldness surrounding their bodies. It's the worst thing parents ever encountered. Even though they already accepted their fate, they still love their wonderful son's no matter what.

After mourning them, Inko called the doctors to record their time of death.

"Time of death: 2:37 pm..."The doctor said. The nurses also gathered to look at the commotion.

~~~

On the other side

A big wind blew Izuku's hair softly. His eyes slowly fluttered open. It took some time to adjust his eyes but he finally came back to his senses.

He saw the most beautiful thing in the world.

He is under a tree, the wind keeps swinging back and forth. The grass and small flowers also danced with the wind. He suddenly remembers the things All Might explained to them. It was so peaceful and beautiful.

But he knew that this isn't the world he used to be, he doesn't feel the pain he was having any longer. And that's when he remembers.

Kacchan.

He abruptly stood and looked around some more. He saw nothing but mountains of trees and flowers. He ran to every direction but found nothing. He is about to give up but he hears someone screaming his name far away. Could it be...

"Izuku!"

That is the confirmation. Katsuki is really with him.

"Kacchan!!" He shouted back to let Katsuki know he is here with him. Yet another shout was heard, he excitedly ran to where the voice was.

Izuku ran off to a long hill. Although he can sense Katsuki was on the other side. He wanted Katsuki's arms to hug him again. And so, he ran on to the top of the hill. He saw Katsuki also running to the top of the hill but stopped when he also saw him back.

Izuku teared up and ran to Katsuki, hugging him tightly as he cried even more. The blonde hugged back, even though they were just sleeping a while ago, he still missed hugging the one he loved.

After minutes of hugging. Izuku moved back and looked at Katsuki.

"Where are we?" He asked. It was a good question, Katsuki looked around, and didn't know where they were.

"Why does that matter? As long as I'm with you, everything is perfect." Katsuki said and carressed Izuku's cheek.

"Will mom, aunt and uncle be okay?" Izuku asked once more. Now that they are fully conscious that they are dead, he is worried about their parents.

"I'm pretty sure they know that we're in a good place right now." Katsuki said and sat down next to Izuku.

"We still don't know why we're cursed Kacchan..." The greenette exclaimed with a frown. Katsuki only smiled. He scooped Izuku in his laps while breathing the fresh air.

"We did found the answer, Izuku." He replied. Izuku widened his eyes. Out of curiosity, Izuku asked again.

"What's the answer, Kacchan?"

"That even though any loved ones passed, they will never be apart even if death comes to them," He paused.

"To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, till death do us part is only a phrase..."

End