6

"Go for lunch now, problem children." Aizawa said before he lay his head on his table.

"Izuku, are you okay?" Katsuki asked with a worried expression covering his face. After he saw Izuku come in after his bathroom break, he can't figure out if Izuku is hiding something or not.

Izuku was shocked after his best friend called him by his first name. It was really rare that Katsuki called him by his name, something must have been serious.

"Er- yeah. Why do you ask." He replied, trying his best to cover his excuse. Since it's his first time trying to lie, he can't look at Katsuki directly.

"I'm just making sure you're okay..." The blonde said and patted Izuku's hair with all the care in the world. Izuku just smiled and said 'thanks' to his friend.

"Come on now you two, don't get lovey dovey in school." Kirishima said as he tried not to 'cringe' in front of them. Izuku then blushed at the thought that his friends were waiting for them.

"You don't even need to watch us, hair for brains..." Katsuki said, almost letting his blood rush to his cheeks. "What's with that nickname? Geez," Kirishima sighed and took Izuku's hand. He didn't want to let their lunch time go to waste.

"What the-. Don't touch Deku!" Katsuki barked and tried to take off Izuku's hand to Kirishima, but failed miserably.

"Bro, stop being so overprotective to Izuku, it might ruin your healthy relationship you know?" Kirishima warned and that made Katsuki extremely quiet. After all, he didn't want to be away from Izuku, and he doesn't know why...

Iida chuckled at them. It was his first time seeing such an explosive boy become quiet in front of him. Izuku also chuckled, but went quiet when he felt his throat get itchy again. He opened his water bottle to drink some water, hoping that it would lessen the stinging sensation by his throat.

"Alright we're here," Kirishima signaled them as they were at the tree they always eat at. Izuku ran off and sat on his favorite spot. Iida also sat down and began to eat, while Katsuki quietly went beside Izuku and opened his lunch box.

"Hey, Kacchan, are you doing alright?" Izuku asked. Katsuki was quiet all the time when they chatted as they ate. Katsuki perked up from the question but quickly lowered down.

"Am I being tight around you?" Katsuki lowered his voice and looked at Izuku with curious eyes. The green haired boy was taken aback at the question.

"No, not at all. Why do you think I would feel tighten around you Kacchan?" With full honesty, Izuku said those words. He couldn't believe Katsuki felt that way, of course he is overprotective of him, but still...

"I know you're hiding something from me, tell me." The blonde said and Izuku couldn't be more nervous. He was starting to sweat as the blonde stared straight into his eyes. Katsuki knew Izuku couldn't resist telling the truth by only looking into his eyes.

Izuku gave up from the scary staring competition and sighed. He nodded and told Katsuki he would tell after school. Of course, Katsuki couldn't feel proud and happy about that. But it soon come to an end when Izuku turned back to his friends and told something,

"Guys! Me and Kacchan are having our birthday party next week. If you'd like, you can come around our house on that day. What do you say?" Izuku smiled brightly at them, almost pleading that they could come.

"Of course, Izuku, we wouldn't want to decline your invitation." Iida said with a warm smile plastered on his face. Kirishima nodded in agreement. Izuku couldn't be happier.

"Thank you, guys! It's our first time celebrating with guests, it will be lots of fun with you two around!" He said and hugged Katsuki to let him know that he's happy. The blonde grunted at first and softened as he was engulfed with Izuku's warmth.

"Fine, but don't touch Deku" The blonde warned and the three of them jumped with joy.

~~~

"Mom! I'm home!" Izuku shouted on the doorstep while he took out his shoes. He was about to say his problem to his mother but he forgot that he was also going to tell Katsuki. Maybe later...

"In the Kitchen!" She replied while making snacks for Izuku. The greenette rushed down to the kitchen and tugged his mom's shirt, making the adult confused.

"Mom, I have something to tell you." Izuku said nervously and Inko immediately stopped what she was doing. She got serious and carried Izuku to the sofa. "What is it dear?" She said,

"I coughed blood at school and I don't know what to do..." Izuku tried to hold back his tears as he tried to explain his situation to his mom. "It must've been the effects of the curse. I'm sorry dear but I don't think we can heal it." She couldn't believe what she was saying but she gave up trying to look for a cure other than her son and Katsuki forgetting each other. Izuku only frowned and let his tears run down to his cheeks.

"You can't heal it? Even Kacchan?" He asked but Inko only shook her head no in response, making the boy cry even harder. "Kacchan will be mad when he finds it out mom. How can I hide from him?" He asks once again. "You can't, you have to tell him." That was all Inko could say and petted her son's unruly curls. The boy only hugged his mom close enough to make him sleep from exhaustion.

Inko got sad at his sons' action but she tried to be strong just for him. Now that it's her son's birthday next week, she has to plan something special for them both. And with that, Inko suddenly thought of an idea for their birthday...

To Be Continued