Chapter 6 - Padlocks and B-Plot Part 2

"Padlocks, padlocks, GOD DAMNIT! WHERE THE FRICK ARE THOSE PADLOCKS!" James angrily screamed in rage. James had been searching for the Padlocks for quite awhile, and he was getting very angry. Just then, Donald puffed up.

"Ay James, uh iz dis yoors?" Donald asked. Donald handed James an iPhone, which was completely soaked. "No, that isn't mine, where did you find that," James asked. 

"I sawyit in Dilly's Dook Pund, I thawt yu mita droptit," Donald replied. James was confused by this, but took the iPhone anyways because he thought there may be a reason to why it existed, and carried on his search for the padlocks. 

James kept searching, and searching, and searching, but still, no sign of the padlocks. He then passed by the woods. "Oh hey, that's a nice little house in the woods. I wonder who lives there?" James pondered to himself.

Now as you folks know, that house in the woods, is where Gordon lives now, and James had decided to go up and knock on the door. Gordon was inside, and saw James out there, and he smirked. Now before I continue, I wanna elaborate a little bit more on Gordon's story, so let's go back to the b-plot, and obviously back to past once again.

You know how early I mentioned how Gordon had the best idea ever, well here was his idea. He took the skrukled up paper and pencil from his prison...

and wrote Buttocks on it. 

On the other side, he wrote this...

Dear James,

You probably still think I imploded. NOPE! Did not, I am still alive. If you can find me, I will give you $420 dollars. This paper will have many clues to my location on the back. It'll be like that one board game Duck is always playing. Good luck. P.S I'm closer than you think, I am always watching you.

Regards, Henry the green engine (who is not dead and very alive)

"This is what you get James," He said while adding some secret messages to the paper.

Gordon then went to the store again, and stole some padlocks, another iPhone, two safes of different sizes, some string, hot glue and a bomb which was specially rigged to go off when a string on it was pulled. He attached the string of the bomb to the first safe's door, and put the first padlock on it. Then he set the code to 3478. He then put that safe in another safe, put the second padlock on it with the code 2519.

Next, he wrote a few more things on the skrukled up papers he had. He wanted to tire James out on this wild goose chase, so when he finally found the safe, he wouldn't think about the possibility of the safe being a trap. 

Gordon then went around Sodor, hiding the clue everywhere. Finally, he installed a tracking app onto both of his iPhones, and tossed one of them into James' tender while he wasn't looking, so Gordon could track him. 

GET IT! 

TRACK HIM!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry.

Again.

Like I was saying, he could now see everywhere James went. Remember, the clunk sound James heard in Chapter 1? THAT WAS THE IPHONE! 

Unfortunately for Gordon, the iPhone tracker stopped working after James jumped in Dilly's Duck Pond, so he decided to hide out in his log home until James found it. Gordon was very happy, when after awhile, James did, and he smirked. 

Now that we are all caught up, I would like to mention that from now on I will constantly be switching between both engine perspectives raptly, so pay attention. 

James knocked on the door. "Hello? Anyone home?" Gordon had sneakily attached some of his string the door, so he pulled the door open as he jumped out then window and ran away as quickly as he could. James looked around the house. He then looked to his left, and saw the safe! He was ecstatic! "THE PADLOCKS!" he shouted with tons of excitement. James then noticed another clue on the ground from "Henry".

Congratulations James! 

You did it! You found the padlocks! Inside the safe will be your finale clue to my location, and then you will receive your $420 dollars! Good luck! Don't kill yourself trying to find me!

-Henry

James laughed at "Henry's" remark, he was so very excited, and he reached into his cab to grab the original paper...

...but it wasn't there.

"Frick,"