Chapter 4 - The Fourth Clue

After yetting himself, James crashed down near ArlesBRUH. 

He got up and began to read the fourth clue.

Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow, you found the next clue. I am very impressed JACMAYS.

Jacmays is a nickname that Henry heard a YouTuber call James once, so he decided to call James that nickname sometimes too.

Yeah, that YouTuber REALLLLLLY likes James.

I wonder what that YouTuber guy is doing now.

Probably writing a book or something stupid like that...

wait...

NEVERMIND

(Not the Nirvana album)

Back to the cluey clue now...

...Anyways, your next clue might take you awhile to find, probably because I'm not going to tell you. 

"WHAT!!!"

James then read the next sentence.

jk lol i got u. get rekt newb.

"God damn it," said James.

But in all seriousness, the next clue is near Wellsworth station 'n' stuff. k bye.

"Wait, I just realized something," thought James. "How does Henry know that I'm the one reading this? Hmm... who knows, maybe he knew I would be the only one that cares,"

James decided that the best course of action...

...would be to get distracted and go to Taco Bell. YAAAAAAAAY!

After 30 delightful minutes of eating Mexican food, and getting chronic diarrhea, James continued his journey to find the next clue that Henry had left him. When he reached Wellsworth, Edward was there. "Hi James" said Edward. "What's up!" said James. 

"Hi James, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good, how about you?"

"I'm doing pretty good. Hey! James, uh, you want to know something funny that I just found out about?" 

James paused

...

FUNNY

...

FUNNY

...

James remembered something. Something that would change his whole journey to locate Henry. James remembered...

The Funny Word.

"James, hello?" said Edward

"Uh, sorry Edward! I GOTTA BLAST!!!" 

"Ok Jimmy Neutron....... WAIT! I didn't get to tell you what was so funny!" said Edward

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FLYING FRICKEDY DOO DA EDWARD!" screamed James.

"no,"

"Then FRICK OFF!"

"Geez, no need to be rude,"

James reached far into the back of his cab and grabbed the original paper that started his whole adventure and flipped it over... and once again... he saw... the funny word... BUTTOCKS! 

He laughed and laughed for a few seconds, and then stopped abruptly. Could this mean something in a grander scale? James first thought that maybe you could scramble to make a new word to help, but he couldn't think of any words that could be formed by using the letters in such the buttocks. Like, honestly, besides it being a funny word, it also isn't very scramble-able.

All of the sudden, James started to laugh at it again. He began crying from laughter, and that didn't happen very often when he laughed at something. Suddenly, the wetness of his tears began to make the paper soggy, revealing a message from underneath. 

PADL

3478

2519

James then realized that only the word butt became soggy. 

"Padlock. PADLOCK" The paper read padlock, which probably meant that the numbers underneath were the combinations. James was very happy, but then he realized something. Henry just sent James on a huge wild goose chase around Sodor for clues, when in reality, the clues didn't matter, and he had the real one the whole time. 

It also meant that every time Henry was nice when James read the clues, Henry was being sarcastic. James had never felt this enraged before.

"Henry, you tricky mother fricker, how dare you defy me like this!"

Henry was such a sly dog... engine... well its a metaphor, so dog.

What the dog doin'?

Now James had even more determination than before, and all he had to do was find two padlocks. So James started his journey... again. This was now, the actual beginning, of the funny word.

Geez, now that I am saying that again, I realize how dumb it sounds.

CRAP. 

Well whatever, you don't mind do you, right? Right? RIGHT? Whatever.

Man, if I had a quarter for every time I've said whatever, I'd be rich as hell.

Anyways, this next part of the story is very interesting, and I hope you are prepared for this.

This story...

...has a b-plot. 

*insert studio audience gasp*

That's right! (that wasn't a Ferdinand reference by the way)

Now, I hope that you are very excited, because this b-plot is ironically more interesting then the a-plot lol. 

Well at least I think it is.

You can be your own judge.

Anyways, click the button for Chapter 5.

NOW! DO IT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT! AT ALL!