Vol.1 Chapter 3 The wonderful of teenage life

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No, not at all. I sat beside her but we never talk. Yesterday is our first time."

"Our class's first time, actually." Kushida laughed timidly. "Horikita-San never talked to anyone."

And then she sighed. Just like a sad puppy.

"What's the problem? You look so sad." 

"Nothing. I just want to befriend with Horikita-San, but she didn't even give me the telephone number."

Horikita said friends are useless. But it's just a telephone number. This girl should become a hermit in the forest. She would enjoy the silence and loneliness.

"Ayanokouji-Kun. Could you help me befriend with Horikita-San, please?"

Kushida suddenly asked me. It made me surprised. 

"Why me? Kushida is the best friend-maker of our class. If you can't, no one can." I said. Only a week, Kushida knew the whole class's name, according to Ike. 

"I think you can, Ayanokouji-Kun. Like I said you're the first one that could talk with her." 

Kushida raised her eyes. That eye sparkled like a star.

"Please, Ayanokouji-Kun."

Cute + Raised the eyes = Nirvana

"I will do my best. But don't hope too much." I said while scratching my head. Kushida smiled widely and grab my hand.

"Thank you so much, Ayanokouji-Kun. You're the best."

Ok, no matter what. I would give my blood and tears to made Horikita befriend Kushida. I didn't care what I would lose. Even the whole world is worth it.

"Oh, Do you still remember that I said we should hang out sometime?"

"Yes." Who didn't?

"What about this afternoon? We can talk about Horikita-San, too." Kushida said.

"Sure, why not?"

"Great, see you this afternoon." Kushida waved for me and then ran back to the cafeteria.

I stood in the hallway until I couldn't see Kushida.

And then I realized.

Is this a date?

A date!!!!

Ayanolucky!  I felt thankful to my father and WhiteRoom for a while. Because of their luck's improvement course. Now, I was going to date with 10/10 cute girl.

Ike and Yamauchi would mad me. So I didn't say anything when I went to the classroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the bell rang. I got my bag and stood up.

I saw Horikita doing the same thing.

"Goodbye, Horikita". I said, almost whispering. 

Horikita glimpsed at me and said. "You too."

Then she walked out of the classroom. I saw Kushida waved a hand from across the classroom. So I walked into her.

"Let's go. Ayanokouji-Kun." She smiled and paced. 

But suddenly her foot strumbled the table.

"Ouch." She shouted and fell to the ground, her hand accidentally grabbed my shirt so I fell with her too.

After the sound of the crash. I found myself on the ground. Well, it's on Kushida rather than on the ground.

Ayanolucky! Wait. I should stand up now.