[5]- Deano wants Revenge

Start bij het begin

"Ladies and Gentlemen the hounds of Justice looking for some payback against Alexis McMahon, who now prefers that you call her Alex alone, when she beat down Dean Ambrose mercilessly with a chair and had the Sheild running away." Micheal explains.

"I don't think they were running they were regrouping, get it right Cole." JBL says.

"I did have it right." He mutters.

"But nun the less, let's take a look back at what happened last week on Smackdown." He gets back to topic.

A video package plays on the titantron showing what I had done, the camera pans to then who were radiating anger, Dean pacing, Seth glaring at the screen and Roman's jaw clenched ever so often.

After a bit Dean gathered himself enough to talk.

"Last week a little girl stepped a little too far out of her bridges, a little girl stucked her nose in the world person's business!" Dean shouts the end.

"Alexis McMahon butted her way into the Shield's work, and the Shield doesn't play well with people who tries to stop us because nobody can stop the Shield! And some little princess who got to confident most definitely will not stop the Sheild!" Dean shouts.

"Alex or Lexi or whatever the hell you people call her, she messed with the wrong set of individuals. You made a huge mistake as soon as you entered that ring and now the Shield we are going to take matters into our own hands, either way they were happy to let us do it anyway so it's a win-win situation for all of us, except for Alex." Seth says.

Before he can speak again a theme song plays.
'All the Things She Said- Tatu.' (Any suggestions for a different song just comment please)

"The lady of the hour!" Cole says.

"The disrespect of this girl to interrupt the sheild." JBL mutters.

"Hi. Hello." I saw standing on the stage as the music cuts. "I couldn't help but overhear the crap that you were saying." i laugh.

"Seriously decimate me, dramatic much." I say with a grin. "Wow, you speak so highly of yourself but the last time we shared the ring together I slammed a chair to Randy's back!"

The fans cheer.

"Then I knocked the wind out of your muscle of the Shield. Then I dropped your architect on his sorry little ass, I really hope I knocked some sense into ya Cruella!" I laugh.

'Cruella' the audience started chanting.

"And Oh Deano, I really did a number on you didn't I, I can practically see the steam coming out of your ears."

"But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you three didn't think i would do it, you doubted me and then got the short end of the stick, now that must really suck. But i wouldn't put it past you, you are just three spineless fools who only follow orders anyway."

The crowd ooh'ed.

"You little son of a b‐" Dean couldn't finish because Roman yanked the mic out his hand.

"You're doing alot of talking up there, why don't you come in this ring and face us now." He tells me.

"Hmm, sure why not." I shrug.

"Is she nuts?!" Cole starts.

"What is wrong with that girl, no offense to Stephanie or Triple H but they have truly made an idiot." JBL adds.

I continue but stop in the middle of the ramp hearing footsteps behind me.

I quickly turn around and catch Randy with a super kick.